3.7 PATCH Crouching HK properties altered/BUG

perhaps so but this is still a huge change, I guess we got a tradeoff from sand geyser manuals to normal manuals…

Dude. This is not a trade off. This is a certified 100% confirmed bug that needs too be fixed.

1 Like

either way I’ve already taken the step to reporting it in the bugs forum good to know your just as upset as I am

1 Like

Yes you are right, but we just wanna have this fixed ASAP. At least the way I play him, Cr.HK not cancelling just cripples my offense. There has been found a lot of tech for this move lately and all of this not working at the moment makes me don’t want to play my favorite game until this is fixed.

3 Likes

Thing about development, one code can ■■■■ up a lot of things. Its highly likely that even they don’t know what they did to cause this issue. As much as I can understand how much this hurts Kan-Ra players, you also have to understand that bugs will happen. Sometimes, they’re minor and you can live with them. Other times, they’re downright game-breaking.
Best thing to do is,

1 Like

Thanks Official KI Bug Reporting. I never noted the behavior I expected to see after bug correction as part of the process. Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

2 Likes

I am so salty…

You shouldn’t be, it’s not good for your heart. Realistically speaking, i figured they needed at least a month. They wont make a patch then submit it for approval just for one bug, so Kanra must wait.

this is a result of what happens when a company decides to budget cut and underemploy. Quality control goes out the window and they’re left playing bug catch up patch after patch, because. Almost every patch fixes a few bugs and causes a few new ones

1 Like

Care to play a set? Saw you in ranked last night.

Odd , I rarely play ranked. Yes I Would like to play, assuming you were talking to me.

1 Like

:+1: tell me when.

Any time. Next time I’m on I’ll send you an invite. I haven’t been playing much, and probably won’t be until they fix the Kan Ra bug.

1 Like

It’s been 20 days since Ra was seen punishing Glacius’ instinct puddle punches.

1 Like

Throw another handful of tallies down…
I feel as a Kan-Ra main, genuinely offended at his balance and bugs right now.

exploited more saucy bugs with the new update? Kan-Ra looks like he’s got no hope for becoming great again :frowning2: :-1:

1 Like

Or even just “par” at that.

ehh. maybe. I got bodied by a pretty good kan-ra. pre 3.7 but still potent.

everyone thought aria was crap and now everyone plays her. just a different approach.

@ItzTymeToDul is his crouching HK still bugged?

1 Like

There’s not been a patch so there won’t have been a change to the move.

2 Likes

Yes. I’m depressed.