3.2 Gameplay Patch Notes (General RAAM Update)

Wow, the salt is real in this thread.

4 Likes

I don’t think she’s as strong as the toppest of the top tier but you can’t deny that mira’s strategies were very degenerate. I think those nerfs were definitely warranted, to make her more interesting both to play and to play against.

I don’t mind the nerfs themselves, I’m just more hoping she gets some buffs. Though not really buffs, just something to make her more forgiving.

I definitely disagree with that. I think a character with mixups, damage, and neutral tools on her level should have a very small margin of error for success.

I would like to know if Tusk getting a longer recovery to Gargos’ grab is on purpose. Please check my 272 hits ultra combo that takes avantage of that. I think all characters should get the same recovery… That is, Tusks’ recovery, allowing the Oblivion shadow move to connect right away again everyone. Take a look…

1 Like

Weird indeed. Mira is very hard to be consistent. Now we will hardly see her winning tournaments or doing VERY well.

I really dont know Climax. Her gameplay is very very risk to be consistent.

It should, I just think it’s too small at the moment. One mistake and you’re suddenly on the losing end of the fight despite technically having more health.

Mira’s setup potential and damage potential off one read (counter break/lock out/whatever) is just out of this world. I think it’s pretty clear she is among the characters with the most potential over the course of the game’s life, and one character they have to be super careful with.

Making it so that mist form is not the defacto best choice and wall splat -> throw doesn’t have the biggest life swing in the game probably seems wise to me.

They’re trying to future-proof this character, kind of like they did with Kan-Ra.

4 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that this is what people were saying in S2 when we nerfed Kan-Ra 5 updates in a row, right before Sleep showed up to prove to everyone how ridiculous S2 Kan-Ra really was.

12 Likes

If I were more adept at this internet thing, I would give you a slow-clap GIF to back you up on this one.

Mira has a ton of potential people…not winning the last 3 tournaments that have happened since her launch does not mean she is deficient. Fulgore still hasn’t won an offline major - that doesn’t mean he’s not a fantastic character.

1 Like

Was it too early to announce a Season 4 at E3. Please IG have a Season 4.

u know what @TheKeits u finally won :rage:im about to leave this forum and this game today so u can nerf all the game if u need.

u forgot that there are people who like that game just the way they find it and what u do thats continues nerfing and no buff on some characters .
anyway thank for the nice S2

bye bye

It’s not even that bad! What character did you play, that one single NERF is going to make you leave the game?

1 Like

I’m sure the game would be perfectly balanced if characters had only received buffs from Season One through the present.

Of course,your personal “anti-nerf” happiness trumps competitive game balance!

1 Like

Why is the download taking so long, I’ve been downloading all freaking night and it’s only on 11%. The kicker is I have an excellent internet connection. FML!! :frowning:

People need to stop just looking at nerfs and even buffs from the perspective of how they affect their character and look at how nerfs and buffs affect the character in relation to other characters as well. IG isn’t nerfing your character for no reason, they’re trying to keep the cast as balanced as they can which means they may find some things over time that are too good and need to be dialed back.

2 Likes

These nerfs were much needed too.

This is funny for me because mist forming was already not an option against any character I use. Now it’s even less of one lol

She’s a glass canon she’s not suppose to be.