3.2 Gameplay Patch Notes (General RAAM Update)

So why was that like 25 gigs?

1 Like

So next patch will be the dagger assault buffs please, I beg you, I like the idea of the move but it just suck. But overall this patch was good patch the mira nerf made sense

Because RAAM is mad fat.

13 Likes

Had to download more RAAM

10 Likes

Hold on, Spinal spectral manuals cause a blow out now? That was a bug? That’s been a bug…since Season 1? I thought that was just a trait. Oh Spinal…

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/F3Sleep/status/742517548281892864?s=07 Vote for freedom

4 Likes

yo sleep i feel you bro. when is fulgore getting nerfed??? he breaks so many rules and gets away with being reckless far too often

Really appreciate the changes, especially on Mira. As a TJ player, it is very frustrating to knock her down or get her cornered and then she gets the easy mist Escape. Make players think about whether or not to use it. Very good. I agree with the Maya changes too.

Is there anyway to try and have these updates be smaller? 26GB download is obnoxious frankly.

1 Like

then how would you get Shadow lords mode then?

Why 26.92 GB? For General Raam? that’s bigger than most games

1 Like

As with Shadow Labs, I have zero interest in Shadow Lords mode. Just like characters, game modes should be pick-n-choose to save on download time. I want to play the game, not watch a download creep along slower than Hisako in a 100K race.

2 Likes

I started playing at 10% of my DL. Not sure what your were doing.

Please change the HUD colours, purple-green is just too ugly :anguished:

That’s the color combo for Gargos, its not going to be changing this season.

We need the season 2 theme back.

I know it, since i dont believe there is going to be a season 4 im scared that this ugly ■■■ HUD is staying forever

Personally I love the colors but I can sympathize.

Mira nerfs? Because she totally isn’t getting destroyed online and at tournaments.

Tournaments don’t always paint the brightest picture.