2.13 Patch Notes

It’s at the bottom of the menu where you adjust your controller inputs. I think it is also on by default. You can also press X on the character select screen to toggle it off and on.

I think it’s because they want everybody’s damage ender to be f+HP? That kind of sucks for Glacius because his is a kick move, but he’s probably not the only one with this problem (I haven’t tried every character though).

EDIT - OK I stand corrected on this one, Hisako’s f+HK assist ender is her damage ender (because possession uses kick) and f+HP is influence, not her damage ender. If they weren’t planning to be consistent, then definitely Glacius’s enders should be swapped.

new colours for lock outs are great, rate it

Can anyone Komfirm this in the latest patch,has there been a graphics update to Jago’s stage…not had the chance to try it out myself.
Unless it’s early footage from Season 3.

Thanks for the information I’m glad there’s an alternative to using the controls menu as I wouldn’t want to remap buttons from the default. Shame there’s no way to disable the right analogue stick without going in there either, unless I’ve missed it.

I’m hoping there’s a sound for turning it on/off, but I’d guess there will be (hopefully they’re different dependant on state).

There’s a click sound, yes, but it’s not different for on/off. That’s okay though, you can just try one, go into training, walk up to your opponent and mash one button. If you hear a long combo, it’s on. If you hear only one hit, it’s off. Once you’ve set it up to be either on or off, I don’t think the setting changes until you manually change it yourself.

Wow, and here I thought you guys were taking some time off around the holidays! This is some awesome stuff, guys. Thanks!

I haven’t had a chance to download the new patch yet, but I’m looking forward to having some friends try combo assist and see if I can get them in to KI. It’s also nice to hear that Sabrewulf’s stage is back to it’s former glory. :grin:

Speaking of the dog, has anyone tried combo assist with Sabrewulf yet? I’m curious how combo assist works with his rabid auto doubles.

Nice to see that there is a way to tell what strength shadow uppercut is being done but I was hoping the damage would scale or at least add to the KV more so he can’t get like 90 percent. Love that they’re adjusting the back dash and the Aganos Bug Fixes

edit out what i thought was a bug

• maybe, maybe not
  • lag? new controller just stiff? playing tired?

— too many variables before putting down as a repeatable change …

All seems to be well, it didn’t freeze when I checked my shadow wins/losses.

As far as I’ve tested, the settings stay on (you’re correct about that).

Also, for those asking about Wulf’s rabbid doubles, they work just as normal - you can mash heavy to get heavy doubles, lights for light ones, mediums for medium ones, you get the idea.

I have my Christmas accessories back. I wonder if this update fixed it.

What cinder bug?

Shadow Activity still crashing the game when you try pressing Y in the Shadow Lab main page?

LOL! That happened? WOW!

is it just me, or does Fulgore AI seem nigh unbeatable after the update??? especially trying to use Spinal…

Killer Instinct is reinstalling for some reason right now, I’m fine with it but it was just a random issue I thought was weird. Was there an update planned for this weekend?