104 BC Xbox 360 Titles Now Available on Xbox One

Scorpion is OP!

And… We’ll see Jim Lee’s sub zero in injustice 2. :wink:

1 Like

When is that coming out? I’d love to get that. I really enjoyed Injustice. Injustice is actually my first fighting game I became a hardcore fighter at! And it helped establish and engrave into my heart my love for fighting games! Without Injustice, I might not have played fighting games to the best of my ability. I’m glad it got me into fighting games, to get where I am now. It will always hold a place in my heart.

2 Likes

No problem since I remembered you said that Golden Axe is another one of your favorite games

Thanks @JimLee ! Now we just have to convince you to give us "Jim Lee Sub-zero" & we have balance in the world. ;) pic.twitter.com/OXB4THrVcq

— Ed Boon (@noobde) May 7, 2015

@noobde lets do it!

— Jim Lee (@JimLee) May 20, 2015

That’s mean Sub Zero will be in INJUSTICE 2!!! HYYYYYPPPEEEEE!

1 Like

Now that is what I called cool gaming news (pun intended) :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

No VF5FS which kinda upset me, in fact no fighters at all! I have around 20 of the titles listed and was really happy to see Ikaruga make the list

1 Like

That may come in Wave 2 of 360 games :smile:

2 Likes

With Sega and SNK titles appearing on the initial list, I have some hope that VF5 and KoF13 will make it.
I am not confident about street fighter x tekken for some reason…zero capcom games…

MAN. I was really hoping for at least ONE of the XB360 FGs to be included.

1 Like

I’m hoping Darkstalkers, Marvel Origins and VF 5 make it at some point.

Not having any fighting games out of the gate isn’t great, but I know they’ll be coming down the road and we all know there’s a ton including MK9 and MKvsDC, SF4, SSF4, Ultra SF4, MVC3, Ultimate MVC3, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 2, SF X Tekken, Injustice, Soul Calibur 4 and 5, DOA 4 and 5, multiple BlazBlue, Persona, Guilty Gear games, VF5 FS, Darkstalkers and many more. Hopefully they’ll all be here before ya know it!

I’m hoping we’ll see Lost Odyssey, Sonic & Sega All Stars Transformed, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (the original), Blur and MK9 are probably at the top of my list right now.

Either way, it’s a solid list. Like that they have Gears, Shadow Complex, South Park SoT and Kameo on there among others. Hopefully they’ll be adding more soon.

1 Like

Marvel 3 is not happening. The developers have to agree. Capcom won’t anyway because of the Sony deal. Plus even if they wanted to,the don’t have the liscense so Disney won’t allow them.

Your comments make me very sad… : (

I wish Disney never buy Marvel…

Same here:( I hate Disney

1 Like

Oh yeah you’re right… Totally forgot. My bad! Good call there.

I also doubt any of the Street Fighter games because of the deal they made with Capcom but who knows.

Sony did buy Capcom???

When???

So that means there won’t be Tekken x Street Fighter so there will be more first party shooter crap from Microsoft. Maybe I could buy the PS4 next year…

No. They just paid Capdom to make SFV.

OH! Sony paid Capcom to make SF5 because of KI?