104 BC Xbox 360 Titles Now Available on Xbox One

The following is from Major Nelson’s website:

2 Likes

Of the 104 listed, I have access to 63 of them! And I was already getting Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and Fallout 4 this week on top of that!

My mind is putty right now - I can’t handle the video game overload. :astonished:

I only have a couple. Hopefully they can get more in soon.

Well im getting Doom, Doom 2 & Perfect Dark Zero :slight_smile:

There is not 1 game on there I want to play.

If i had to choose…maybe Fall uot 3 and the Doom games…but thats it.

Was hoping for MK9, Dantes Inferno, SF 3rd strike & SF4. Splatterhouse, …ect

There’s no skyrim, assassin’s creed 3, injustice, darksiders and call of duty black ops? Oh that’s very sad for me.

Yeah, a lot of people are disappointed by the list, since there are a lot of things that people would prefer being on there that aren’t. However, that’s pretty much negligible at this point, since they WILL be adding more down the road, so don’t fret just yet - just have patience. :wink:

3 Likes

No fighting games to see in that list huh?

3 Likes

I want Marvel 3 on XB1 so bad. Plus add Dust an Elysian Tail as well plz. I doubt Disney would make a huge fuss over whether or not they would allow Marvel 3 to make it. Capcom just needs to agree(which I doubt). In the worst case scenario where Disney says no,I will be sad:(

2 Likes

If SF4, MK9, and IGAU make the list, I’ll be ecstatic.

1 Like

I know that I’m definitely going to get Bejeweled 2 :smiley:

Are you getting Golden Axe too?

I’m disappointed in this news. Not even Left 4 Dead or The Orange Box are backward compatible.

Maybe… :3

1 Like

If IGAU makes the list, I challenge you to a duel!

1 Like

So, who’s your main? : D

My main is the brain and the brawn - Lex Luthor and Solomon Grundy. :wink:

1 Like

I play Green Arrow, and The Only man who broke Batman’s Back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My main is Doomsday and The Only Guest Yellow Ninja from Mortal Kombat Series. :smiley:

3 Likes