100$ PRIZE POOL April 15th 6pm Central Online KI Tourament by DARK DIMENSIONS

Hey guys! Were back with another KI tournament finally, and I would like to ask you guys, How does 100$ sound? Well after how successful our last tourney was with 12 people competing, I believe we can raise the bar!! So I purpose that if we can get 16-20 people to sign up and SHOW UP at the tournament, I will raise the prize pool from 50$ to 100$. And I do admit that earlier, my friend has gotten me to hate my skills at the game, and almost completely give up the game its self, because of how he plays, and previous contestants know him, but that is why I believe another tournament can change that. But Anyways the rules are simple
-No extended ultras
-FULL HOST PRIVILAGE THIS MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN WHEN THE HOST SAYS SOMETHING, THAT IMPLIES IT IS A RULE, IF YOU CONTEST YOU WILL BE WARNED
-No tbag or trash talk OPEN TO HOST INTERPRETATION
-All matches count, unless the host determines elsewise
-2-3 matches
-WILL START A PRE-SHOW FOR WARM UP MATCHES AND SETUP AT 5PM CENTRAL
-TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 6PM CENTRAL TIME
-Prize money will be given through the form of a code! for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th through dm
THIS WILL BE STREAMED AND UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE FROM TWITCH

COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND ILL SIGN YOU UP ALSO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR GAMERTAG OR TEXT ME PERSONALLY ON THE XBOX AT hyperpyro12345

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Czf5C5ZuUu

Uh, I think your date is wrong.

how

What day is it today? Humor me.

My bad XD

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul I’m tryna get this money, the more people the better so join up my dude💪I would tag Geek since he was in the last one but he got banned

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why not.

Tried joining through my phone, but keep getting an error message :confused: will try again when I’m near a rig

Seems good

Lemons joining so we already know it’s over before it even starts :joy:
¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

We have 10 people signed so far! Tyme and Descartes I already have you signed so dont worry, let’s keep raising the bar!

@BigBadAndy @Zcythe @MDMMORNING @ZDhome @SlenderCashew50 @FeverAyeAye @ORambleO @LostYume @NitricZenith (If you can get some sleep the night before Nitric)

Thanks @ZTRAINOVER9000 I’ll be there for sure unless I have to work I just got a new job so I have no idea my hours IV been working a lot lately so I haven’t got to play much but I’m gonna try my best to be in this tournament :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No sweat man

Not that I have any kind of chance at this, but when is this exactly?

Im going to win I need the money for the operation.

ill join not for the money but for the fun

2 Likes

I’ll try to show up but who knows what could happen with me and school at that time.

2 Likes

I’m in!

Friday? I’ll join. Not sure they’ll schedule me for work on that day though. Since I’m already requesting off for combo breaker I don’t want to push my luck lol

2 Likes