Your thoughts on September 23-28

So now what are your own personal thoughts on the days beginning from September 23 lasting until September 28 for any of these significant events including celestial events such as the fourth AND final Blood Moon that are about to happen very soon from now?

Personally I find this WHOLE thing to be really interesting and fascinating as well as neat to say the least

P.S. BTW do any of you guys think that one of the celestial events would be the eventual coming/arrival of the banished demon/demonic warlord Gargos? :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I’ve got some midterms that week so I’m definitely not looking forward to it haha…

From the title I had no idea what you were talking about. I honestly thought that I had mixed up the dates for Tokyo Game Show this year :blush:

If you’re talking about that supermoon lunar eclipse coming up, I might catch it on the weekends…maybe

1 Like

I missed the Blue Moon, not missing this one.

Also looks like vampires and werewolves would be at their full peak of power :stuck_out_tongue: Better hide.

1 Like

For those wanting to know the time dates of the supermoon lunar eclipse, check this link out:

1 Like

i saw the blood red moon some time last week, that was a gorgeous night! celestial events are always awesome to see. the mysteries of outer space still confound, amaze, and scare me all at once as to what is out there.

1 Like

More specifically AND most particularly the whole “end of the world” thing that is about to occur on those specific dates

the world will end the day arrives when our sun explodes later in its life cycle since it is a star lol

1 Like

That is very much a given scientific FACT, yes. Touché and very true too

1 Like

thank you sir, now the question is…when…

does anybody have a clock on our sun’s life? can anybody measure how long its been there?

1 Like

The sun is in the middle of its lifespan as of now. It could be a long time

2 Likes

You are most welcome my fellow KI fan and overall gamer

1 Like

Overall a middle-aged Sun at that currently. And a few billion years from now too, in fact

If I jump on KI during the Blood Moon and I get nothing but Wulfs, Im gonna die laughing. LOL XD

1 Like

im glad we wont be around to see that event, its a bit too explosive for my tastes lol, for now i will settle for the upcoming blood moon and watch doomsdayers go mad

1 Like