Your Greatest Triumphs, Biggest Failures, and Most Humiliating Moments

My best moment was being C88mygod’s Sabrewulf several months ago…

My most humiliating moment…

Losing to a Level 12 Gold Sabrewulf… :frowning:

No manuals, no cross ups… No skill that should have given him a victory, but alas the lag was on his side and I could do nothing but jump right into his jaws. the next time we meet laggy Level 12 Sabre… You’re MINE!

I’m one of those 13 losses:P played you’re Aganos a few days ago in ranked. To be fair sadira is a hard match up for aganos.

Too bad I’ll never make top 32 because I don’t have enough time to play ranked. I would like to get a star next to my name. But I’d have to take a month of from work haha.

I do enjoy taking 200-300 points from ranked matches against players who do have the time to grind.

You played extremely well, and it was really fun to watch you on stream :grinning:

I saw swordman at 8 bit beatdown. Insane Cinder play, and insane pressure. You’re gonna be a big name swordman! For sure

2 Likes

Failure: Apparently, having Galactic Geek ahead of me in Ranked.

1 Like

It’s okay… There’s apparently a 12 step help program to help us afflicted with this apparent disorder. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How do you post vids like that?

I just cut/past the ULR into the create message box. I upload all of my Xbox vids (that I like) to Youtube and then copy/paste the Youtube link. :smile:

Thx a lot :grin:

ha ha! the guy talking in french is hilarious!!!