Xbox fighting game advice needed

Since KI pulled me back into the fighting genre, I’ve been looking around a bit for xbox fighting game options and had some questions.

1. Skullgirls: Heard a lot about it and its backward compatible now from 360. Its only 9,95, but there are several (I think) character expansions (5x4,95 each). Is the game worth it?

2. I used to love casually playing Dead or Alive 3 and 4. How does 5 compare with the modes?

There is a complete game package for 39,95, however that does not include any of the outfit packs (yes I love those,…especially the sexy ones :sweat_smile:) the outfits have a season pass for all of them, but its 90 something euro’s :flushed:
Whats the deal there, I’m not that pervy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. Does anyone think Blazblue chrono phantasm extend will get a discount soon? 69,95 is too much, never payed that much for a game before, not starting now (hese standard digital prices are always too darn high…)

Doa5 shines in gameplay. The modes are nothing special. The story mode is actually quite long and entertaining but also forgettable. It acts like an introduction to each character.

Besides story mode, there are standard arcade and survival mode. Time attack mode is basically the same. All modes are just 1v1, 2v2 and nothing special (like some of the modes in MKX). Being free to play is perhaps part of the reason.

The amount of costumes is huge. 20 or more per female character. While male characters have very few in comparison.

The original characters do have distinct styles but the last four or five do have many copied moves. Still gameplay is very solid imo.

1 Like