Xbox Arena (Tournaments) live in preview

Hi dragonglove, I was one of the original tournament winners for the prized tournaments but i(and others) haven’t gotten the rewards which were for those who won. I’ve talked to two other 1st place winners and they said the same thing happened to them… Will there be new prized tournaments and if so will we eventually get our stuff?(I also understand if you don’t know the answer to this question)

1 Like

Join my club killer instinct arena for daily tournaments

1 Like

Is it a specific name?

1 Like

his club is called KILLER INSTINCT ARENA. I joined fyi! @JAY4K

1 Like

I registered for Thursday night. I should be able to do Friday night too, but I might have fam in town.

I do hope the tourney works this time. Or at least becomes a step closer to working properly. Time will tell. The arena tourneys are a great idea though! :slight_smile:

I’ll see you there trying to spread the word and get more people involved

2 Likes

Thanks for setting these up! I’ll spread word too. Everything worked and functioned as intended and I even met a few folks! I look forward to competing in more of them!

@developers - tagging you all, in case you’d like to know about a player’s positive experience with Killer Instinct via Arena Tournaments!

1 Like

Thanks for setting the tourneys up and hosting them, it’s super fun!

1 Like

Fyi - A few people need to be accepted in your club so they can register for tonight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had an opponent rage-quit on me after I won the first fight, and it gave me an automatic match loss and tournament elimination, letting the RQ’er advance.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, or where to post this, but I thought it was worth mentioning.