Xbox and fighting games

thanks for sharing.

for any hori or mad catz i would need an adaptor right? like a CronusMax or Brooks?

I would say Brook. Brook is actually legal at tourneys if you ever wanted to go to one, and itā€™s very easy to set up and use. :thumbsup:

NO! No adapter! Unless you get a PS4 version. (Blue Te2)

ALl you have to do is search XBOX ONE mad catz. Or Hori Xbox one.

Hori works on all that it lists. Mad catz makes a PS4 (blue) and an Xbox one (Red)

Just look at the consoles listed for each one.

FYI I have a Cronus max I use on my XBOX ONE TE2 and Custom so i can play SF5 on PS4. Works great no issues except at first there was a time out delay, but they patched it.

yeah of course, just making sure. itā€™s very difficult to find the xbox te2 and even if found itā€™s unlikely to be at a decent price.

iā€™m very likely to get either an atrox or a ps4 te2+ with a brooks or cronus

hey one last thingā€¦

letā€™s say i buy a used stick off ebay and a button winds up sticky or worse thereā€™s an issue with the joystick. if i replace any of these parts then, in theory, it will perform as if mint?

Yes it should! Thatā€™s the cool thing about modding. If something breaks, you can fix it. Like I broke my PCB (Motherboard of the Fightstick) and just bought a new one and replaced it. Works like new. :thumbsup:

Woah, I paid no where near $500, more like $280. I still say I overpaid, but not by a lot. $500 is robbery. It was also during their first print too.

Thats just an average price they can go up to.

Is replacing a PCB difficult or expensive? I thought I saw something about an LED PCB.

Also this is importantā€¦ is there any difference in quality between a 360 Atrox and the newest one? Because you can consistently get those 360 versions for hella cheaper.