XBL Gamer Tags And Twitter Here;

We had this before and it was great! New users might find this handy too plus the most value place you can have a strong community is on Xbox Live.

So are you Looking for hardcore Killer Instinct fans of all styles of skill? Then post and add form here:

Xbl: Wanda Maximoff
Twitter: @raywand

3 Likes

Hi Ray :wink: John Sp4rtan on Twitter, Filemoncio on XBL, Filemon204 in the old forums, Albert IRL :smile:

1 Like

The beautiful thing to keep in mind is that everyoneā€™s username is their Xbox Live Gamertag.

I highly, highly suggest that you all take the time to fill out your profiles as they give a wealth of information, and only require one click on someoneā€™s name to view. Super nice.

Edit: Oh, and just to add I am @rukizzel on Twitter. Actually I am rukizzel everywhere!

4 Likes

http://twitter.com/thesilkiest

UncannySilk on XBL. No X1 yet, but hopefully this year is the lucky year for X1.

1 Like

Sppaarrtta! Your on ny xbox live already :slight_smile: i added you to twitter!

1 Like

Ah uncanny i hope you do too this year is fantastic for Xbox One easy my best console!

Great to see a Ki fan whos isnt playing on the forums too!

The username = gamertag thing is kinda weird. >__<

MR ninja i just added youā€¦ not a bad gamer score either :slight_smile:

Iā€™m always down for some rounds!

Twitter sucks. But the Xbox is pretty cool.

Edit ā€“ Huh, my gamertag is ā€˜el panel0nā€™. So spaces are not a thing here?

Mine was always wanda so no differencr here

its hard to copy and past ur gamer tags on my phone at the momentā€¦ my phone wants to copy ur gamer tag linkā€¦ not the txt oddly

@rukizz3l would love an easy add to xbox live button? Is that completely impossible? It would be amazing to have all the KI dudes on live.

Untill then maybe its better to write your gamer tag and twitter here so we can copy and paste easy into smart glass ? :slight_smile:

Spaces donā€™t appear right now, and actually your gamertag doesnā€™t check them. That way, no one can have ā€œelpanel 0nā€ and steal your name.

Weā€™ll get spaces back in if we can for name display.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a weird Xbox thing. Technically the Xbox doesnā€™t recognize spaces. So on the front end your name is el panel0n but it is recognized by Xbox as ā€œelpanel0n.ā€ If you were to search with the space or without itā€™d still lead to your profile, but the way our service calls to get your Gamertag causes it to display without the null space.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good suggestion, and something that I totally want to see in future iterations of the forums. Hopefully we can make it come to life.

1 Like

Mine has a space too.

Wanda maximoff

Ive had it for a while so i guess maybe it was the old xbl that allowed spaces.

Tedakin on twitter and xbl.

1 Like

Ahh, I see. Cool info to know. Thanks.

xMasterStonex

ā€¦

GalacticGeek on here and on Twitter; Galactic Geek on XBL; TheGalacticGeek on YouTube. :wink: