Wrestler Outfit Discussion

I agree with you about his build, and it even LOOKS fine. It’s just
 It’s Tusk.

But Rash has no genitalia and is normally naked. Putting on a thong is covering him up further not exposing anything.

I :heart: this thread.

BTW I did not know Tusk had a thong costume. Got a pic?

Like the actor who plays thor that a lot of the women fantisize about??? The hypocrisy is real in this one.

Actually if they gave him Ultimate Warrior facepaint and arm/boot tassles, then I may feel totally different.

I do, and I will. And I did.

I don’t like the accessory set either, would rather he had something else. But there’s already some sets I like for him, and I realize I don’t have to like everything. As long someone likes it, it isn’t wasted.

Uhm
 what’s your point? What’s the hypocrisy?

He doesn’t.

All the human males are exposed on this game, whether its the default, retro or accessories packs there is a way to expose the male characters. Yet the females are mostly covered more so then males.

What im saying is most of the excuses about sexualiity made by people on this forum dont make no damn sense.

2 Likes

Riptor is naked. Just saying. ;3

:neutral_face:

Yeah, I know. Sadly, some people lie to try and make their points seem more valid. Funny enough, it just makes them appear untrustworthy.

i love all his outfits expect the gear punk like its the only one out of character

Oh well. At least I can enjoy the gladiator and “odin” costumes I also liked the caveman. The wrestling costume is okay.

1 Like

Tusk in a thong though

Maybe I should grab my wacom and make that my next fanart. ;3

1 Like

Lol dude do. I’m seriously trying to picture that. XD. But I don’t want to start anything that may be considered “inappropriate.”

That’s
 to late for me. XD

1 Like

does it matter tho, whats the point in having naked women ?

For guys to fap to, of course. Well, straight guys. And gay girls, I guess. And who ever else fap to naked women. It’s complicated

im going to make a seperate thread about this because this is going off topic

They have Rash in the game.
Nothing will trump that for silliness.