World items in archives still not unlocking properly(?)

I never said you could. I said keep powering through it. That quest is available in every playthrough.

I’m sorry, misunderstanding on my part. You’re right about the powering through part. With at least 7 playthroughs to complete the quest. Maybe 5th time will be the charm. Thanks again.

1 Like

I reset Eyedol’s story progress and re-did the questline to get Status: Titan’s Vengeance

I also did the full Hatchery sequence again after 3.6 and it’s still locked.

I’d love to know if there will be a fix for this. I only have 6 or 7 character dossiers left and I have everything else I can get now. Gotta max out that meter.

Everything else? Does that mean you got the Mask of the Ancients dossier? I still don’t know how to get that one.

Sorry for the false alarm. Not that one yet. I just lumped that one with the Owl Guardian and Kilgore stuff that’s time-locked for now.

Ah, shoot. Oh well.

The only solution I can think of for the Hatchery issue is to go through the full questline again and select a different answer at the last leg. I think whether you get Hatchery’s Secret #3, #4, or #5 is determined by whether you select “Search the Incubators”, “Inspect the Security Console”, or “Activate the Security Console”. Not sure which gives which, though.

Wait a minute. You can reset quest lines? Or at least Eyedol’s? How? I’m gonna need to know for when I get Eyedol’s Mimic skin so I can get that freaking dossier

Go to Eyedol’s page in the Characters section of the Archive and press X. Don’t worry, this won’t remove the dossiers you’ve already earned or make Eyedol unplayable.

Lore: The Hatchey’s Secret III still locked in 3.7 even after finishing the quest line again. I reported it in the bug thread in case it somehow got overlooked.

I did the questline again and it is still bugged. I was hoping they would have fixed it by now, but it seems it’s too low priority. I probably shouldn’t care about never being able to 100% (105% actually) everything, but it’s frustrating considering I have everything else maxed out.

1 Like