Wireless mic help

I suppose you’re right. I already placed the order and will receive it tomorrow. Is it something really irritating or something that I can live with?

You probably won’t notice itmuch. It’s not like the turtlebeech stealth 500x where the highest monitoring level (as it features an adjustable one) is almost too loud. The AG9 headset should be fine. If you have any questions, ask myself or for less specific questions you could always try @Jukesy1992, he has the AG7 headset which is essentially a slightly older AG9 other than a couple of form factor or design changes.

Awesome, thank you @SightlessKombat you were a very big help in making me come to a decision

How have you found the AG9’s since you got them? I’d be curious to know if they were what you were looking for.

They are great, it would be nice if I can adjust the muffs higher or lower but aside from that, the sound is amazing. I don’t hear mic monitoring or myself repeating or echoing. Also no one complains about not hearing me, everyone hears me crystal clear perhaps because I curved the mic accordingly where some people leave it as they get it (straight 90°) I think it is meant to curve so that people can hear you talk. Battery life is also great, I recommend AG9

Glad you’re having a good experience with them. You can adjust the ear cups, you just have to pull them downwards (gently of course) and they should move from the central band to a reasonable degree. The microphone comes curved by defult if I remember correctly, unless you’ve got the AG7’s (is the microphone detachable or not?)

AG9, it is detachable. I bought this brand new and the mic had no curve so that is the reason why I read user complaints that people couldn’t be heard. I carefully bent mine and works perfectly. I will examen the cups a little more but I could swear that there is no adjustment available