Wipeout is BACK for the PS4!

Wipeout HD, Fury & 2048 Are coming to PS4 Fully Remastered with all 3 games in 1.

1 Like

Yesssss

1 Like

When i saw this i was screaming from top my lungs when they showed this and i’m so hapy that Sony acknowledge the fact that Wipeout is still alive. :slight_smile:

i just want to play a futuristic racing game, its been years!

1 Like

I know right? now all we need next is a new F-Zero on Nintendo Switch then i’mm 100% Happy. :smiley:

1 Like

if ■■■■■■■ nintendo can quit the mario and zelda spam, yeah we’ll get a new F-Zero. i hope it happens for the switch, they really need to shake things up for that console

1 Like

Well there was suppose to be a New F-Zero for the Wii U but it got cancelled becuase the Burnout devs said no to Nintendo’s offer. However the developers of Fast Racing Neo are working a “Racing Project” with Nintendo which i hope its a New F-Zero. https://mynintendonews.com/2016/08/22/shinen-multimedia-says-that-their-next-project-will-be-with-nintendo/

i hope they are making it lol, i also hope they deliver in giving us a crazy fast racing game to play with some brutality thrown in there and insane tracks. i just want to race a hardcore version of fire field and big blue haha

1 Like