"Willy's Wonderland" Movie

For any FNAF fans out there, this might be right up your alley:

1 Like
  1. Nicholas Cage as simply The Janitor
  2. Five Nights at Freddy’s + Doom 2016/Doom Eternal=Willy’s Wonderland
  3. “He’s NOT trap in here with them, they’re trapped in here with HIM.” A reference to BOTH Rorschach (Watchmen) and Doom Slayer (Doom 2016/Doom Eternal), yes? :slightly_smiling_face:
  4. Willy’s Wonderland, a cross between Five Nights at Freddy’s and Doom 2016/Doom Eternal
  5. Willy’s Wonderland is what happens when you cross Five Nights at Freddy’s with Doom 2016/Doom Eternal
  6. The Janitor, Willy’s Wonderland version of BOTH Rorschach and The Doom Slayer :wink:

Yep.

That what this seems to be.

Probably.

I don’t know. There’s some elements of the latter, but the character seems ambiguous. For all we know his character is a hitman or something. So, may be John Wick?

1 Like

BTW what does that momentary boob-shot scene have to do with the overall theme of Five Nights at Freddy’s and such? :confused:

And it is true that the Janitor, Nicholas Cage’s character, is not going to have very much of a speaking role if at all in the new FNAF-themed film/movie, correct?

Obviously the movie makers are trying to appeal to horror audiences, if not fans of slasher flicks by highlighting the t and a that’s typically found in that genre. Audience pandering and tittalition, I’m guessing.

I only know as much you do about this movie. Who knows. Maybe he’ll speak, may he won’t. I just hope it’s a good movie. It seems like it has potential to be fun, if not good, but who knows? It has potential to be bad. Better to wait and see.

1 Like