For any FNAF fans out there, this might be right up your alley:
- Nicholas Cage as simply The Janitor
- Five Nights at Freddy’s + Doom 2016/Doom Eternal=Willy’s Wonderland
- “He’s NOT trap in here with them, they’re trapped in here with HIM.” A reference to BOTH Rorschach (Watchmen) and Doom Slayer (Doom 2016/Doom Eternal), yes?
- Willy’s Wonderland, a cross between Five Nights at Freddy’s and Doom 2016/Doom Eternal
- Willy’s Wonderland is what happens when you cross Five Nights at Freddy’s with Doom 2016/Doom Eternal
- The Janitor, Willy’s Wonderland version of BOTH Rorschach and The Doom Slayer
That what this seems to be.
I don’t know. There’s some elements of the latter, but the character seems ambiguous. For all we know his character is a hitman or something. So, may be John Wick?
BTW what does that momentary boob-shot scene have to do with the overall theme of Five Nights at Freddy’s and such?
And it is true that the Janitor, Nicholas Cage’s character, is not going to have very much of a speaking role if at all in the new FNAF-themed film/movie, correct?
Obviously the movie makers are trying to appeal to horror audiences, if not fans of slasher flicks by highlighting the t and a that’s typically found in that genre. Audience pandering and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I’m guessing.
I only know as much you do about this movie. Who knows. Maybe he’ll speak, may he won’t. I just hope it’s a good movie. It seems like it has potential to be fun, if not good, but who knows? It has potential to be bad. Better to wait and see.