Will we get any info from Pax this weekend?

It’s been a while since we have seen a textual stream or any info for season 3. Yes I know it’s been 2-3 weeks only from the announcement of season 3 but I can’t seem to get enough of KI. I just have so many questions regarding season 3, Shadow Jago, Shadows, and patches that we will have over the next 8 months.

I just miss the small info that we would get on a weekly basis. At this point I know that you guys will be busy developing season 3 and I think that a monthly textual stream or stream would be greatly appreciated by many.

My hopes are that you guys handle the development like season one was handle. Showing trailers, pictures, gameplay of season 3 etc on a monthly basis. Cannot wait for the next news you guys have! :smile:

1 Like

@RedMistKillZz

I believe the devs have already give us a potential clue as to what’s happening at PAX, so don’t worry! Something is definitely going on. :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t the official Killer Instinct Twitter say they weren’t revealing anything at PAX? So I certainly wouldn’t expect any announcements.

But yea I miss weekly textual streams and stuff already T.T

Most likely later on by any chance :wink:

Looks like there will be a stream 8/30 at 5-6pm PST on Twitter talking about the game and other things.