Will we ever get the option to lock in colors to custom slots?

I been playing the game since S1 where you were able to lock colors into custom slots and it worked and looked better then what we have now. This issue is even more apparent now with the inclusion of shadows. Everyones shadow looks the same which makes playing shadows kinda lame. A majority of players pick only 4 costumes they customed anyway. The system as it sits now simply does not make sense with shadows and most likely will make shadow lords just as boring as the shadows found in the shadow lab. Please MS/IG revert back to how the customization was in S1 or add a OPTION to lock in colors. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I 100% agree with this, I missed setting up each color with its own accessories. Made it less confusing than to try and match them up with all the green mist every where in the character select screen.

1 Like

Yeah considering how most accessories are designed to fit with a specific color it’s an option that’s sorely missed. People have requested it since Shadow Mode launched, and if I remember right they said they were adding accessories first (which they did) and would look into colors next.

1 Like

There is a specific reason why this doesnt work anymore. I believe they have to rewrite that part of the system or something and on there list of important things to work on…its unfortunately not at the top.
I dont think its something they just dont care about or are purposely doing… its just not an easy fix.
Season 1 also had where you could zoom in on your character and look at them more closely.

1 Like