Why wasn't this in K.I

Sadira’s mask should have been an accessory.

1 Like

Agreed

Um… Sadira already have mask…

nah he is talking about the vail

Imo he meant sadira should have many masks similar to jago

2 Likes
6 Likes

I would have preferred all of the characters to have their stages.

1 Like

Oooh. I get it now!

Would have made for a great stage, and although I do think it’s an alternate for Saberwulf it could have fit for Mira. I’m really sad we didn’t get a stage for each character in S3 :frowning:

1 Like

Hey season 3 isn’t over yet maybe sl has more surprises. It wouldn’t be the first time they tricked us. Eyedol anyone lol

1 Like

This must happen. Even as sabrewulves stage alternative. Give everyone alt stages. Different anlges, different lights. Let’s go

1 Like

Nah, Sadira’s mask is cool and adds to her lore. What does the mask do? Why does she carry that gold jewel. Does it make her eyes gold?

I mean the full mask that covers her mouth that she used to have in an early build, it makes her much more mysterious and assassin-like. It should have been an optional accessory for us to use.

2 Likes

I believe they decided against it after people made the observation that it made her look too much like a Mileena knock-off, and with her being a brand new KI character, it was a smart move to distance her from that look to avoid further comparisons. I mean how many people have you heard claim that KI is a discount Mortal Kombat? I have never heard that claim.

1 Like

Even so, it would have been a nice optional accessory.

1 Like

It’s been long enough now I think she’s been well enough established to avoid any comparison…maybe they can give it back to her…

…if they ever get around to giving everyone new accessories…

2 Likes

Her concept art was badazz

Some of those costumes were amazing

I feel like the first place they should look for new accessories and outfits for the Season 1 characters is the old Double Helix concept art. I’d kill (or, you know, pay a nominal fee) for some of the costumes we see in there.
Also, for new colors, in some of the achievement art as well as the Season 2 story mode there are character colors that didn’t make it in the game. Very subtle ones, very good looking. Let’s get those thrown in, since they’ve been rendered in game!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but there will be no bedazzling here… ;):sparkles:

1 Like

:sunglasses: