Why Teabag?

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

6 Likes

I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT AND HAVENT BEEN BANNED!!!

Why won’t it let me post this?

2 Likes

I’m such a baddie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

they TB and 2x ultra because before you they got there assss kicked and now they are taking it out on the next person they are finally able to beat. Plus they too were probably TBd and 2x ultrad so they just repeat the cycle.

But most likely they have been beat more times than you have and are just so salty they take it out on someone else.

1 Like

Oh I know what you mean don’t worry about that.

1 Like

I went 4-0 using RAAM against a Tusk, guy literally Tbagged during the break before the second life. Tbagged and taunted, Killer Ranked. I was dominating him pretty bad too. I don’t know, some people use it as a tactic maybe, either way its fine. I genuinely enjoy seeing RAAMs super slow double ultra.

1 Like

Riptor’d dance is nice lol =D

Because they can beat you maybe ? I don’t know why “these” type of players are like that to new players…So scrubby and sad. I don’t get t.b,ed by killers that often but when I do I usually give them the full Ultra just for fun.

PS: It’s harder when you can’t beat the guy because he’s reaaaally good or top player, but if you show respect they usually do the same (unless is an alternative account, hah!l)

Awesome way to get payback.

To make the opponent salty.

Riptor’s dance makes me think of when I used to play Super Mario Word and I’d have Yoshi “dance” in time with the music (aka walk left & right, duck & jump in place)

Don’t you just hate when your fellow players expect you to act like a grown-up and show some sportsmanship? I hate when that happens.

Buzzkill from Hell!

1 Like

Seriously where do you guys keep finding teabaggers? I’ve probably bumped into like five people that have teabagged me since S3 launch and i play a ton of matches daily. I want to find some so i can kick their asses.

1 Like

As a Jago myself, this in no way is a representation of who we are. We follow the Tiger Spirit, as you can see here… this guys massive amounts of salt has drawn him closer to the illegitimate spirit and he will likely play Shago down the line.

Lol on that note, why you ducking me?

People teabag for attention. If it bothers you they’ve succeeded in their goal of obtaining your attention.

It’s really not a huge deal. I’ll teabag a local friend and give him a little trollface- but ultimately when I’ve done as such I’m trying to get some sort of reaction out of him usually a smile back in acknowledgement that I’ve virtually disrespected him. In such scenarios it’s all in good fun.

Online you have to understand that these people don’t know you, their respect is meaningless as such you really should not be taking it personally. Accept it for what it is, a small cry for attention by someone you don’t know or care about. Follow up the teabag you receive with a “Nice job dude.” and carry on.

1 Like

I don’t play online so my opinion is more than likely pointless to most, but when I do play KI with others all we do is Teabag one another… like constantly… Like we get upset if someone wins and there IS no Teabagging. It’s practically mandatory.

I don’t know, none of us take it seriously at all. I’d be sad/disappointed if I played online and someone didn’t do it… plus it looks hilarous crouching over and over again like the winner is having a seizure.

Again this is coming from an offline view of the game, from playing with friends, and from someone with a pretty immature and lousy sense of humor, so ignore me if you must. Personally I don’t do it cause I’m salty. I mean no malice by it. I do it cause my friends and I think it’s funny looking.

On the note of online though, if people really do take offense to it, then it should not be done I guess.

I just hope that if I ever go online and someone from this forum recognizes my gamertag, they’ll think “Hey! It’s that Shatter guy that likes to be teabagged! Awww! He looks sad… Just for him I’ll tear his character a new one and smash my groin a few times off his forhead. That’ll make him smile IRL!”

On the note of possibly a fix to the problem, I wonder how people would feel if IG introduced some funny animation to the game, where if someone teabags after a win:

• Their character explodes.

or

• A random AI opponent runs out and kicks them in the groin.

Or

• The character is crushed by a KI arcade cabinet.

Or anything silly that kinda ridicules the teabagger. They would still get the win but their character would look dumb. Would people still be offended in that case?

PS one thing I do take offense to online though are the rude messages sometimes sent after a match. That is definitely a nono in my books

1 Like

lol, he is known to do that to everybody. He’s just a troll most of the time
PS: I’m not ducking you, I just haven’t find the time to play XD

1 Like

This blew up more than I was anticipating. I wasn’t really seeking input on why people think others teabag, just opinions of those who do it themselves. I’ve played tons of games in the past (fighting games, shooters, etc) so I’m used to the general demographic but I just found the frequency was so much more in KI that I wanted to explore the reasons of those who did it themselves.

My personal opinion is that it still is an insult. There’s no other way to perceive it on the receiving end. You lose - you get teabagged/taunted - that’s an insult. Do I lose any sleep? Of course not. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts.

I don’t tbag, it makes me feel like a jerk when I do it. When others do it? I ignore it, there’s nothing else I can do.

People who get offended by tbagging and taunting are delusional with this made up rule. I stopped getting worked up over it no point