Why Teabag?

Been playing KI for two weeks and probably 80% of my losses involve teabagging or taunting. Honest question and hoping for some mature conversation. For those of you that are brave enough to admit it why do you teabag/taunt without provocation?

1 Like

They often lose so winning gives them an ego overload which causes them to t-bag.

1 Like

forty-seven…

5 Likes

It’s the popular thing to do.

When i get T-bagged, it just helps me practice keeping a cool head.

I will only T-Bag if i dont like how the other person is playing. For example, Picking a character with a good Jumping HP and using it over and over again. Or anyone who plays Shago.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is, and it shouldn’t be like this. Hell no.

Exhibition session few hours ago…

I was trying doing Manuals with Shago and i encounter a newbie Maya.
He won the first round and start T-bag a lot.

After his loss (i played seriously because i don’t like t-bagging), i take it easy to see if he learned.
So i take it easy on next match, blocking, letting him take his daggers etc.
I take him down on danger zone, and let him get a round.
He instantly start t-bagging…

I punished him hardly three games…but he kept doing this…

I’m worried about this…

You’re acting as if Tea Bagging increases a character’s power level or something. Not good. What you should do is simply ignore it and focus on punishing whiffs and failed counter breakers.

Trust me. It’s not a big deal as people make it out to be.

Just try to ignore it dude. People are going to do it, its just gonna happen. Just try not to let it bother you is all you can do lol

3 Likes

Imo, T-bag is a toxic manner.
Taunt is cool, it is a in-game fun fact like humiliation.

T-bag is like he’s insulting you like “you’re noob. go away”…

That’s my 2 cents.

Hardly. The true toxic manner is sending hate mail after losing a set of matches. Tea bagging (which is pressing down repeatedly on the directional control button) is mere child’s play.

1 Like

How is the taunt different than T-bag? I mean they’re both used to “insult” the opponent after they win.

1 Like

[quote=“FengShuiEnergy, post:3, topic:12195, full:true”]
forty-seven…
[/quote]No.

…42.

1 Like

It’s still 47.

Nope. It’s 42. Always has been, and always will be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know what I’m counting?

I know you don’t understand the answer to life, the universe, and everything…

…otherwise you would’ve been laughing your ■■■■ off the moment I mentioned the #42. Instead my joke is lost on you. It’s okay, though - DON’T PANIC!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1 Like

I’m just a mere man. I wish I knew alot of things.

So did every other man once they found out Earth was scheduled to be demolished by the Vogons to make way for an intergalactic bypass. It was all improbably probably likely anyways - it had been posted, after all.

2 Likes

Hitchikers guide to the galaxy huh? Never watched that movie.

1 Like

Movie? MOVIE!?

Bah! The movie, he says… SMDH

All truly is lost on you!

…read the book! Best and funniest damn piece of literature I’ve ever read in my nearly 32 years of life…