Why is my computer freezing while playing "Killer Instinct"?

Hello friends,

I have been encountering a problem recently. I have been playing “Killer Instinct” for several days. But strange i am noticing recently that my computer is freezing while playing this game :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:.
I have installed Killer Instinct from Steam. I cant understand what to do. Why is my computer constantly freezing? Is there some way to resolve the issue? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Can you tell us your system’s full specs?

1 Like

I have a low-rig computer but I am able to play Killer Instinct flawlessly without any frame drops and such but for some reason my game will randomly crash/freeze. It can happen anytime as well. My answer is most likely my low-rig but I was just wondering if there was other any 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 factors.

If you’re specs are below the minimum requirements for the game, that’s likely it.

I am also having the same issue. I just have started playing the game on my PC, but after a few minutes of gameplay, my computer starts crashing and freezing. Is there anyone who can help me to fix it?

After posting the thread here, I started searching online and found this article. I followed some useful methods from there. First I updated BIOS and audio driver. After completing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game on my PC.