Why are Shago colors 10 & 11 so much better than 3-9?

I agree, his other colors feel so lacking I can see why that stands out more to you. I love witch doctor shago though.

My main issue is the armor pieces, I know its not a big issue to most but all of base Shago’s armor is silver. Yet half of his colors have random hues on the armor/chains/legs/bracers and it bugs the hell out of me. JUST PICK A COLOR AND STICK WITH IT MAN! lol

Voodoo Jago is a nice idea but every piece of metal on him is a different color and I can’t stand it, my OCD just makes me wanna cry. Also Voodoo Jago is the only one with a black sword, if his sword is going to change colors it should match the metal pieces. So for example color 11 should have a black sword too just like color 9 and color 8 should have a copper sword. The main problem I have with most of his colors is that they’re all completely random with little to no consideration for matching themes.

Yeah that bugs me too haha, not as much as Kim Wu’s situation but I see where you’re coming from. I guess they just wanted to go crazy with the colors hahaha

I mean just look at how much different color 9 would look if it actually matched (My own crappy edit)

1 Like

Actually I find that color 1 is still the best with 9 and 2 close seconds.
Other colors seems to be, just like you said [quote=“xCrimsonLegendx, post:10, topic:6543”]
like a random trip through the laundry basket
[/quote]
Luckily, to me, I dislike both the exclusive 10-11 colors
probably I would have problems with a potential Glacius figurine which would have surely a super-cool color added.

Color 2 used to be my favorite post-update but they messed it up by giving him smurf skin and changing the color of his knee pads from silver to black for no apparent reason.

If we’re not going to get accessories for Shadow Jago then I think a good compromise would be the ability to choose his skin tone as if it was an accessory.
White and blue from the start, then skeleton/neon/flesh for those who have 9/10/11.

2 Likes

That would make an awesome accessory attachment for any character really.

I like his color 4 and 9 though they’re my favorite colors for Shago

so do I!

1 Like

Very nice, I wish I could get that app to work.