Who's your main fighter?

Fulgore, Glacius, Shago, and Jago.

1 Like

It was Hisako but I dropped her for Shadow Jago since I’m a scrub

You should play with in your heart to be true bro.

I’m assuming you’re saying I should just stick to Hisako, but I’m garbage at this game so I need every advantage I can get and I wasn’t getting that trying to play Hisako.

1 Like

I main Orchid and Glacius. Sadira, Aria, and Hisako are characters that I would like to learn more but I’m too lazy to do something about.

If you’re willing I know how to help out. If you’d like to get better is best to use someone you have fun with. You see, when I play a fighting game, I like the satisfaction of winning and defeating my opponent. That’s one of my motivators in playing Killer Instinct. There are times where I play absolutely bad and remarkably good. I’d advise you ask others in this forum for help more often. We play Killer Instinct like you (more or less). The great thing about this community is that no one keeps tech and valuable assets to themselves.

Here’s a thread where you can see other people for assistance if you want/need it: Killer Instinct Academy

If you’d like, we can play some sets.

1 Like

“Main fighter”

2 Likes

1: Sadira
2: Hisako

Orcid and Kim Wu all the way

From top to bottom:
Riptor
Jago
Aganos
Omen
Shago

And I’m trying to learn Arbiter, but he is hard to play when put on the defensive.

2 Likes

Glacius and Shago.

To a lesser extent Kan-Ra and Spinal.

Soon to be Eyedol and Gargos.

I would LOVE to play characters like Isako or other atypical characters like Kan Ra.
But after years and years playing classic/balanced/spacing characters at Street Fighter 2, my VSF skills requires cr mk, cr hp, fireball and uppercut to be able to play :confused:

Consequently… I main Fulgore ^^

1 Like

Main: Hisako - love this character to pieces. Drives me to experiment, suits my play-style, spooky as hell. The love of my FG life.

Alt: Shadow Jago - he’s like someone went to make a Shoto and dropped some high-quality LSD. Really fun to play, but scrubby/spammy Shagos who incessantly teabag and taunt in ranked make me ashamed to play him.

Prior to Shago’s release Wulf was my alt - but he’s VERY different now, I’ll have to see if I can make the adjustment.

I’ve been courting Maya on and off for a month now - I like how she plays but I’m not sure she suits me.

2 Likes

Gotta go with Jago.

1 Like

Fulgore!

1 Like

Oh wow, necro’d thread. Been noticing a lot of these lately, and I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. Better than making a new thread for an old topic, anyway.

Been playing since S3 launch, and STILL in character crisis. I’ve never played a FG where I want to play literally EVERY character… I have developed a fair understanding of a majority of the cast, their individual strengths and weaknesses, but haven’t landed on that one who is juuust right. I have a tendency to notice tech threads, and often one person trying to develop tech for a character, so I’ll end up spending some time in the lab to assist in that endeavor… then mosey along to something else. Attention span is not great in this one…

So far, I’ve spent the most time with Omen, RAAM, Shago and Gargos - however, Eyedol is easily the most appealing to me (I adore Stance characters), and will likely become “main” material once I start spending a bit more quality time with KI. But, then again, I dunno. The bit of playing with him I did post-nerf left me with a distinct impression of weakness. Not like “he is a weak character” but “weaker than he needs to be” which is… not a great feeling to have looming over you while learning/playing a character you enjoy.

For the time being, my “main fighter” bounces between Lucio and D.va. :smiley:

Mira. I legit think she’s best in the game now.

Still maining Riptor, but I’ve picked up Raam and working on Sadira. I always enjoyed the thought of playing Sadira, but until recently, I didn’t feel like I had the technical prowess to play her efficiently.

Sadira, Sadira, Sadira, and Spinal. :smile:

1 Like