Who's got the KI: DE - Show Me

Why do you have two KI: DE? XD

1 Like

Just grabbed the stuff closest to my bed, but I have a bunch more–

Any update on how I can add those pins to my modest collection? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Speaking of pins…

Did they ever complete that series by any chance? I remember Season 1 had all characters with a few extra pins, but from Season 2 I’ve only seen Riptor.

Thank you all for this. I have my reasons. Mwahahaha.

The series is completed. The Riptor pin was a bonus pin, and not the continuation of the Pin Ultimate Edition. We just did it because there was an opportunity at the time to do so!

3 Likes

Yeah i bought it just for the gold skin lol i’ll take a picture later tonight when i make the ebay auction to sell it off along with the controller skin as i have no need for the rest of it!

I’ll admit, kinda sucks they couldn’t do the whole roster, but that’s very fitting they end it with a 10th character pin. (Since KI 1 & 2 also had 10 characters total, minus the final boss)

1 Like

Had it day one…love gamer goodies and this game.

1 Like

Grew up with this franchise, cheers to the future of KI :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Q: Is there a time limit or statute of limitations to posting a pic in this thread?

Considering how everyone else is showing off their KI stuff along with their DE, I thought I’d do the same. It’s not as fun to have a custom arcade cabinet and not show it off every now & then. :wink:

I did have a large vinyl sticker over the tankstick with a KI logo on it as well, but it wasn’t cut properly and over the summer it bubbled up & stopped sticking so well, so sadly I had to remove it.

15 Likes

I have a video :sunglasses:
https://youtu.be/Kn-NThoXWXo

What’s up with those mini figures. They look cool

1 Like

eBay or trading/purchasing from other people is pretty much your only chance at this point. The actual “case” for the Pinultimate Edition went on sale on Microsoft’s store prior to the launch of Season 1. Pins are available from the Penny Arcade store, but I believe a few of them have been sold out for some time. The pins you’ll have the hardest time acquiring are going to be: Fight Stick, Jago, KI Logo (Jago/KI included with NEW Pinultimate cases only) and Riptor (PAX Exclusive).

We’re sorry, but you failed to follow directions, and are therefore disqualified - we asked for a picture, not a video. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: JK

1 Like

My cat and I could be staring at this stuff all the day. Could you sell us more?

4 Likes

THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS LIFE GOALS ARE ON DISPLAY HERE… great work

1 Like

Kinda more like I didn’t get to spend as much time with arcade machines as I would have liked when I was a kid, so when the opportinity arose I got my own. For the record I didn’t build it myself. I ordered it from recroommasters, and they made the artwork to my specifications.

2 Likes

Those are 2 to 4 inch clay mini figures.

Retro skin versions will be coming soon

Huge shoutouts to @MandrillManiac for the generous gift.

Hope you spend that $20 on something nice :smiley:

6 Likes