Who's got the KI: DE - Show Me

Do we get a skin or something?

1 Like

inb4 Diamond Gargos

Regarding your question, because there most likely exists something that they didnā€™t have before and the new thing is the DE. So they want to promote the new thing.

Iā€™ll have the Definitive Edition soon, thanks to a generous soul on the forums.

I need that soundtrack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get mine tomorrow.

DAAAAYYYM From the BMW LOL XD

1 Like

posted on Twitter and now here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve chosen to go digital because Iā€™m trying to save on this planetā€™s precious resources. Iā€™m going green 100%! Zero emissions and no trash from me, baby! What do I get for that!?

Part of my Killer Kollection
Link to more of my collection. Not Pictured, Fulgore Pearler, Raam and DE Controller skins.
https://m.facebook.com/spoufy.allen/albums/10156010569910054/

6 Likes

10,000 plastic bags.

2 Likes

Or maybe some extra health to the planet?

Is not that enough reward?

1 Like

You didnā€™t open it yet?

No, I already have all the content, I bought it purely for collectibility since I donā€™t have X1. I might open it eventually for the Gargos skins but only if I decide to play him. The soundtrack is nice but, I have RKosmiks versions. The soundtrack from DE is all on youtube anyways. :smile:

1 Like

Ok gotcha

Will edit this post when I get home with a pic of my DE, but the reason I posted isā€“

Where can I please oh please purchase those amazing Killer Instinct pins/book? I couldnā€™t find it on Google

1 Like

I thought your catchphrase was ā€œstay tunedā€?

Youā€™re not the real rukari. The real rukari would say ā€œstay tuned!ā€.

Seems we got an imposter.

Wow, as if Ultratech doesnā€™t have enough of those already :smirk:

We weed them out asap.

Donā€™t have mine yet but I will be getting it within the next few days. Have all 3 ultra editions, but just really want a physical copy of KI becauseā€¦ why the hell not ? Lol

DH Eddition and the new guess character spawn lol

4 Likes