Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

Ah SNAP!! sounds legit cant wait!

Welcome back, everyone!

4 Likes

Hi. Green_Cinder here. Here we go again.

Iā€™m here as I was all seasons, before day One. Iā€™m here to rant about Kim Wu, make sure this girl is done right musically and design-wise.

Orchid was too much of a disappointment 2014.
Maya (default) restored hope

Kim MUST be done properly from the ground up

Hey everyone Iā€™m back. In the old forums my username was Aetherez but unfortunately all of my stats are gone. Now Iā€™m using my GT EZ 947 as my username.

if been here since the DH forums hehe.
they can change it nytime they want, im still comming back :smiley:

Puuty Cuuty is back. I frequented the forums since the beginning, but I wasnā€™t a member or avidly contributed until midway of season two.

1 Like

Hi,
Welcome back, Iā€™m back from the old forums as well. I agree itā€™s a bit ridiculous that we canā€™t get our old threads and continue the discussionsā€¦ Who knows though they might fix that in the future.

The only thing I canā€™t find is any documentation onhow long/what criteria need to be met before the "new user"restrictions are liftedā€¦ Other than that I guess weā€™ll just all get used to the new interface and go on from there.

Look forward to playing sets with some of you in the future.

2 Likes

You can find the requirements here: https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/3

1 Like

I am back, the Nigerian Killer instinct War General

1 Like

I didnā€™t know what to do with myself without the forums! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that information, thatā€™s helpful to know.

1 Like

Here yea go also!

1 Like

I am back for some more,wasnā€™t the most frequent poster,but was closing in on 400,i am glad to be here.

iā€™m here too! Since the season 1 lol

1 Like

Killer Instinct fan since KI 1, Eyedol #1 Fan, day one Xbox Oneā€™s KI, season 1 forum stalker, season 2 forum user, and here we go again!

Nice to see all of you around comrades!

So glad the forums are back!!! I was definitely missing it! I went over to KI Central forum and it was dead!!! LOL
I really like how your Xbox GT is intertwined with the forumā€¦ makes knowing who you face online a little easier. I do wish we could have more option on changing our Xbox GT profile pic thoughā€¦I donā€™t care for their selection,ā€¦I wish we could upload our own pic, but I guess they do that to avoid people uploading crazy profile pics.

Glad to be back, Fight On!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m also back. I was only reading most of the time but since everybody has a clean slate now, Iā€™m trying to be more active this time around.

Iā€™m here.
Looking forward to season 3 and the updated forum.

2 Likes