Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

Yeah, we talked in the KI Central stream while Jet Force Gemini (or Battletoads, maybe?) was going on!

I hope tourneys like 8bit-beatdown and LCDā€™s Top 32 Killers tourney use these forums. Itā€™ll be easier to find out who is where and fighting what.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here since the S1 (DH) Fourms and am still feeling out the new forum. I think itā€™s cool theyā€™re connected to our Xbox profiles and I like a lot of the forum features - ajax page updating without refreshing, live preview window when posting, the LIKE button, etc!

I think there could be a little more CSS used to differentiate alternating posts, to ease the eyes a little when reading from comment to comment down the page. I think the background image may also work better as a Fixed background, instead of repeating, so there isnā€™t always white text on a solid black background as you get further down the page.

All in all, a good start!

2 Likes

Iā€™m still here. Not a huge fan of tying the Xbox profile to a hobbyist forum, but hopefully the improved functionality will make up for it.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be typing up long, overly winded posts about KI theory again in no time.

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™m back. Someoneā€™s gotta stand up for Fulgore.

Hey man I know you on Tumblr as well! Thanks for all the support on my artistic endeavors. ;w;

1 Like

Glad to! Your artā€™s amazing and Iā€™m glad you landed some commissions. :grin:

1 Like

Been here since the DH forums first went up as Sabrewulf407. Not happy that I canā€™t switch to that username since I had over 2,000 posts with it between the two forums, but oh well. No use crying about it lol.

Or rather, no use complaining about it (anymore). :smile:

Either way, SUPER glad to be back!!

1 Like

Yes I am back, as well!!! This place looks amazing my hats off to the web design team!!!

Back in the Season 2 Forum I went by TheSureFireGamer. But now as you can see Iā€™m goin by my Gamertag (GAWD I gotta get this changed, lol)

Back? I never left!

1 Like

OroshiUchi aka Bojima never left

Iā€™m back, but Iā€™m under my gamertag this time, I used to be Oliptius before.

Someone remember a guy named PoweeeWesley? Its me! :grinning:
Its was hard to register in this forumā€¦ :confused:

You gonna go back to streaming soon, or have I just been missing your streams?

Yea itā€™s super hard for me in the summer cause Iā€™m busy with my family. In the fall ill start to get back into the swing of things.

1 Like

Iā€™m back from previous forums and am still a little salty over my glacius losing in your AI tournament MoonLight!! Lol just kidding! When you gonna do another one bruh!

Luckily, I use the same name for many things. Keeps it simple.

me here.

think i was StarFyre on old forums. That name was taken when i did my MS account ā€¦ oh well :smile: