Who thinks that they should make a KI Anime?

Alright, I have complained enough. Time to throw my hat in the ring creatively.

I would like to see an art style similar to Young Justice. Suitably realistic, but with enough creative room to design something like Riptor or Aganos and not have it feel out of place.

As for plot, it could go one of two ways. It could either be a standalone adventure in the cannon KI universe, Ala Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Or, my preferred option, a reboot esque approach to the story, combining elements of both killer instinct cannons to tell a new story.

1 Like

Yeah, donā€™t do that. Statistics arenā€™t something you just make up and tosh out there. It just makes you look like, a, well a, bafoon.

Iā€™m just glad that I insulted anime on the internet and the only thing people are harping on me for is faking a statistic. Maybe there is hope for society.

1 Like

I would love a cartoon of KI. I can set my DVR to record.

well if an animi must be in Japanese then yeah, I wouldnā€™t like it either. But if itā€™s just a cartoon (in the same sense as Justice League being ā€œjust a cartoonā€) then yeah Iā€™m all in. Great storyline, lots of action, something I can watch with my son, and best of all itā€™s in english.

KI isnā€™t japanese. Sorry. Wait for the comics.

1 Like

No one said ki was Japanese. We were referring to the Japanese style of animi.

1 Like

*anime

1 Like

Oops, anime. Thanks. I was wondering why my autocorrect kept flagging that.

There used to be a Mortal Kombat animated series I liked but hasnā€™t got much to do to the real MK story (maybe?)
I would also prefer not to be anime since I feel western style will fit better (I donā€™t bother watching X men ir Thundercats anime). But regarding to Quality intros Asia is the best out there.
But I might be wrong and we could get a good anime, Iā€™m just talking about preferences =)

Iā€™d ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  love to see one like that!

English dubs nowadays are actually pretty good compared to their early 90ā€™s counterparts. Anime localization is taken a lot more seriously due to its popularity here in the States.

An art style more akin to Teen Titans or Avatar would work extremely well. Takes the best of both sides. A series for KI is something Iā€™ve been thinking about a lot, lately. It has a lot of potential.

1 Like

I think a KI anime would be interesting. But I think the art style should be like the Street fighter II V movie, or like Trigun, outlaw star. Things like that kind of style. But perhaps remove the exaggerated expressions.

thats my point. As a american game, japanese style doesnt fit.

Dbz (especially Kai), Cowboy Bebop, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood would like a word with you.

Microsoft already worked with Production IG for a Ghost in the Shell / Surface anime tie-in.

Ghost in the Shell and Production IG are both well established not only in anime, but in:

• quality anime
  • cyberpunk anime
  • mature cyberpunk anime
  • established anime

Iā€™d welcome it.

Heā€™s just saying he hates Anime as much as the idea of s. Orchid and ā€œUpgradedā€ fighters.

Do you also hate Anime esk? Like teen Titans?