Who Needs a Life Bar?

It has happened yet again. I some how survived another onslaught only to somehow manage to win. I swear I’m not doing this on purpose. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

An inspiration

1 Like

You gave me a new idea for this MU. When I saw the Eyedol I knew inmediately who he was before checking the name XD

1 Like

Neat

I think you have this insane ability to uber hyper focus when you really need to, that and you really know what you’re doing with Sadie’s instinct. Also you don’t mess with Sadira’s shadow blade demon, that sheet right there has move priority for days. :smiley:

4 Likes

In truth, I don’t think it was my skills versus the other player getting overconfident in the fact that he had a whole life bar in a half versus my 1 pixel. He was probably saying… just one more hit… one more hit… one more freaking hit! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can understand his mentality, as I’ve lost matches to 1 pixels because of this same attitude. In fact this happened not too long ago when I fought Reek20’s Aganos. He literally just had one pixel left. All I had to do was hit him one more time and he’d be dead, but I got way to carried away and he clobbered me in a corner.

That is the one thing about KI is that most of the cast can make a comeback.

2 Likes