Who is Omen's Voice Actor?

I read somewhere that it was MaximillianDood of YouTube Fame, but I’m not sure that’s correct. Anyone know if this is correct? If not, who really voices him?

2 Likes

Max has specifically stated that other than a story-placeholder, which is now gone, he has not done any voicework for the game whatsoever. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not sure who is Omen’s Voice actor, but I’m sure you can ask one of the Devs.

1 Like

I seriously doubt the Developers have the time or patience to talk to a regular person. How would one ever get in contact with them?

Apparently you’re new. The devs talk to US on HERE pretty much ALL of the time. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure if you tag one of the devs, they will pop in and chime us in with the answer.

Cool, and sorry for being stupid, but how do I do that? Tag one of the devs, that is.

you use the @ symbol and there name like so… @RockLegend28

@TheKeits @TempusChaoti

Omen is voiced by IG’s audio director! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Did this person choose to remain uncredited as far as they’re voice is concerned? None the less, that is awesome! Thanks for the answer! :smile:

Who voiced Cinder ?

It says on Linkedin the lead audio designer and Director at Iron Galaxy is Chase Ashbaker
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaseashbaker