Who doesn't have Eagle? ✨✨

Just wondering if anyone here didn’t have eagle yet any why?

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I don’t because I don’t play KI anymore.

2 Likes

Ah how come? :scream::scream::scream::coffin:

1 Like

I haven’t played since RAAM was announced. Maybe a bit sporadically here and there, but otherwise not.

5 Likes

I do Not have him, Eagle is not worth a penny in my opinion.

1 Like

How come?

1 Like

Really wow!! That’s hard lol

I have to say eagle for me is probably one of the best characters in S3

I’d go in this order:

Mira
Kim
Eagle
Tusk
Arbiter
Eyedol
Gargos
Shin Hisako
Killgore
Raam
Rash

For me he’s worth the money!

1 Like

Good thing he’s free for most players.

8 Likes

I’ve just brought him on lvl 50 and that’s it. Later Mr. Frakenstein.

1 Like

I don’t have him.

Nothing about him is very cool to me. I don’t care about his lore, I don’t like his gameplay style (PLAYING it. Design is ok), he doesn’t have a stage, theme is not anything special, accessories are ok, appearance is bad.

2 Likes

After the disappointment that was Season 3 and the remix characters, I actually think Eagle was a breath of fresh air. I think he looks cool, both appearance and gameplay wise, and he’d definitely be a character I would have played… if I still played.

I hope he will be in the sequel.

5 Likes

I don’t agree with any of that I think he plays awesome. I like his design allot

Keep playing there is not to ki teether session 3. Eagle is amazing

I can’t really keep playing if I already stopped a long time ago though.

2 Likes

I am not trying to start a fight when I say this, but why are you in the fourm if you haven’t played KI in quite some time?

You haven’t played in a long time, you don’t like S3, and don’t care about the 3 post S3 characters. I just don’t understand why you would be on a fourm for a game that you don’t play anymore.

Again, I am not trying to fight. I am just wondering.

5 Likes

I do not have Eagle yet but I will get him someday especially in the near future :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you want him? does he look like your sorta character?

1 Like

Yes to BOTH of your questions now, Wanda :slight_smile: :grin:

Check your inbox mr! :email:

Free Eagle code for you awaits! :eagle: :facepunch:

Have fun!!!

:sparkles: :sparkles:

Wanda! ■■■

3 Likes

Because I still care about Killer Instinct, it’s still one of my favourite franchises, and I’d like to see what’s in store for it in the future. However, there’s not been anything that’s given me reason to go back playing the game yet.

It’s like asking why I look at videos of cats if I don’t have a cat myself. Just because I don’t have one doesn’t mean I don’t like them.

3 Likes