Where to watch the KI EVO announcement?

There is no oficial transmition?

Nope.

:cry:

Ohhh, they showed the second shirt I designed with Eighty Sixed at the panel! Dang, thatā€™s pretty fulfilling. Hope everyone enjoys it!!

1 Like

No character is getting revealed during the panel. But they will reveal them tomorrow during the Top 8!

3 Likes

Itā€™s something. Not what I was hoping for, but it will do for now. Iā€™ll have to miss the pools, semiā€™s and quarterā€™s plays, but I should be able to catch the top 8.

Feel free to mail me one before I get a chance to buy it and I will throw you a ticker tape parade lol.

1 Like

You donā€™t need more freebies! Youā€™re probably on the early early double early access list for Shadow Lords!

Joking aside, if you ACTUALLY are on that very short list, you will give details right?

1 Like

I think you guys overestimate my access lol. I learn 99% of things at the same time everybody else does. This is actually the first I have heard about the early access thing for SL, but I can assure you I will be signing up and hoping to get in!

1 Like

Ha! Unfortunately Iā€™m not in charge of inventory. I just do the art, and I have this sneaking suspicion that Eighty Sixed would take issue with me selling the design for people to print for themselvesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, you got Gargos early. Fair to assume you could be on the early early list.