Where do you want to see this KI game go after Eagle?

I’ve been thinking that a Wendigo would be fun as sort of a combination of Wulf and Glacius. A lot of wendigo art I’ve seen shows them with long gangly frames and I think that could be put to good use.

1 Like

Maybe that could finally be our ‘rushdown glacius.’ People would be furious though XD
Then again, the Windigos were apparently in cahoots with the coven, so it would make sense for them to have that sort of siberian/icy edge. I’d be down for it.

1 Like

Bathrobe Eyedol, Attorney Kan-Ra, Plumber Arbiter, Preacher TJ, K-9 unit Sabrewulf, Party Fulgore (He fires confetti instead of plasma)… so many options…

5 Likes

Minimum:
Ultimates for all characters
Stages for Mira, Eyedol & Eagle

Wishlist:
Season 4
4 new characters
2 guest characters
2 remix characters
Update SL with new content instead of a new mode
More alt costumes
More color packs
Full set of accessories/colors for remix characters (Omen, Shago, Kilgore, etc)

I can’t give up on this game yet and wish for a sequel, we don’t have a sharkman, cthulu or rushdown glacius.

1 Like

yeah can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nine the phantom

1 Like

Season 4 and a brand new rework like they did for season 3 bringing new players in and making old ones learn something new. Because ki now with the current players are having everyone stick to high tier or spammable characters without having anyone step out of their comfort zone. This is quite annoying and ki needs a rework badly in my opinion and without something big is going downhill for me and plenty other players. Now I’m saying hello to injustice 2 and marvel vs capcom infinite because ki is becoming a more and more same character usage throughout the community and everyone complaining about glacius’s damage.

1 Like

:smirk:

2 Likes

Nerf Spinal and Hisako. They get nerfed we see more variety online. End of story.

is there a problem with variety in online play? i rarely run into the same characters over and over. if anything, people are playing Jago more than anyone else in the game…

I want it to end and then have the team work on the sequel.