Where can I find the breakdowns of unlocks?

Good day everyone,

Tried looking everywhere for this info but I can’t find updated information anywhere.

Anyone knows where I can find a list of the unlocks for each character level?

In the game there’s no repository and the menu is such a mess, it’s like looking for needle in a haystack that’s if it’s even there in the first place.

Mainly I’m interested in each color unlocks at what level.

Thank you,

If I remember right, the color unlocks went something like this:
1/2: Default
3: Level 3
4: Level 10
5: Level 21
6: Level 30
7: Level 37
8: Level 45
9: Level 50
*10: Purchase of figure

I’m less sure about the accessories, but I know that generally Set 1 unlocks completely by Level 13, and set 2 by level 25, with set 3 as the premium. All subsequent sets are unlocked each level after 30.

Of course, this info should all be easy to find in game by going to the “Fighters” section of the store and selecting a character. There it shows you what colors/outfits you’ve yet to unlock and what level you need. Would be nice if it still displayed the required level after you unlocked it for clarity’s sake though.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info,

I did go into the store then fighters, but it only shows 1-6.

I hope the new UI will really deliver on a clean easy to navigate menu as nothing is more frustrating than going in circles in menus and not being able to find what you’re looking for.

The current menu is very counter intuitive for a fighting game (dare I say, game in general).

If it’s only showing colors 1-6, it sounds like a glitch in your game. It always showed the levels of unlock for all colors on my end. Might want to get that checked out.

Ok, I feel like an idiot.

I want going deep enough in the menu.

I was confusing the custom slots for color shots.

Vs

I’m still of the opinion that the menu needs a big revamp though.

I’m glad I cleared the unlock thing up.

1 Like

Oh, good. The dilemma had been solved it appears.
Well, either way, hopefully you like the S3 UI more than the S2 UI :slight_smile:

You actually had all the color levels right.

Impressive :slight_smile:

Well, I kinda had to learn them by heart when I decided to get all my characters to max level :stuck_out_tongue: