When/should we expect a Seasons 1, 2, & 3 Complete Collection (and how much will it hurt my wallet)?

The only way that makes sense is if they wait a few months before they do it, otherwise its a huge slap in the face for the people who paid just 20 dollars less then that for JUST season 3 ultra.

Just gimme a retail collector Ć©dition with ost and a figure, and i but it.

I might too, even though I own everything KI has to offer so far.

Newcomers should pay the same amount of money previous supporters did.
Donā€™t PC users get to bypass buying xboxlive Gold memberships for $60 annually?

I understand a bundle sale like last spring, but why should the hard working devs and employees get less money for their jobs? Some have kids to feed

Nike will not charge a new set of Jordanā€™s for a slashed price if you come to buy them in April when someone bought them full price in January.

Iā€™d Support the game and know that good money is going into the game youā€™ve been following since s1 and join us all in the fun on a level playing field.
Itā€™s very worth it. Iā€™m not sure how the added content is shaping up, as in the KI games bundled with s1/s2- is that still the deal?

I do like the idea of a disc version at the end of the season tho-

For those that may play offline without Xbox live gold etc

Old content should be eventually discounted, that is what happens to the majority of games. Especially if they have a lot of DLC, GOTY editions are a very convenient thing to purchase.

We donā€™t get to ā€œbypassā€ anything, why do have to pay some bs Xbox fee in the first place?

Iā€™m almost crying. Where can I donate so they donā€™t starve? Poor MS execs must be selling their last BMWs and Teslas to feed their children.
Good thing the developers themselves get literally the same amout of money regardless of how much revenue exactly to the last cent the game brought.
Also, the only reason games receive discounts is because they will sell more copies in the long run this way, not because the publisher has a bleeding heart.

Digital goods =/= electronic goods.

1 Like

At the end of the day, youā€™re still paying 39.99 just like all the rest or just sit and deal with that lump in your throat

:grimacing:

No Iā€™m not.
Regional pricing :grin:

1 Like

touchƩ.

still hope everyone enjoys

Maybe they could sell the same bundle as they did last summer, so $32 for S1+S2 and $40 for S3 and maybe another $5 for shago and that comes out to a total of like $80, which IMO is totally fair.

1 Like

I donā€™t see them ever selling SHAGO for 5.

I could see $40 for all combos and $60 for all ultras really working out well. Maybe $70 on the high end. Content, like it or not, depreciates in value the older it is. This is the general expectation of the market at this point. No way in hell could I reasonably expect my PC friends to plop down over $100 for this game. Much of the content is one year old, or older. I know people looking for a new fighting game who are curious, but at that price theyā€™re going to go looking for something else. I may grudgingly do it, just as Iā€™ve grudgingly accepted the windows store being the only way to obtain the product. It would be much easier though, if for some reason things ended up being that price, to be able to buy all combos now, and up to ultra down the road.

As a hardcore fan, its easy for some of you to say ā€œEveryone should be willing to pay $120.ā€ The problem with that logic is the fact youā€™re thinking about this from the perspective of a hardcore fan, not a curious but new fighting game player, or a fighting game player with other options. In the end, something is only worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. In effect, you all chose to pay the early adopter tax, just as you did in the case of season 1 and 2 being discounted before. The hardcore KI market is a fraction of a fraction of the total market interested in the product. The hardcore market is going to think about this in a way other gamers simply wonā€™t, because the hardcore market has a different perception of the value of the goods.
Will some casual fans probably suck it up, and buy the content at what they consider to be a crazy price? Yep. But will they/those unwilling to buy voice displeasure at some of the pricing you guys find ideal? Absolutely. Iā€™m not saying this with any bad intent behind it. I am just saying that when it comes to pricing, hardcore fans of anything are more likely to justify pricing for content no one else would.

1 Like

Thank youā€¦ Donā€™t get how people can NOT get thisā€¦
Iā€™m gonna end on 120$ for this game (excluding my first ever fightstick for 200$ and the Xbox) and I have no regrets, trueā€¦ But, Iā€™m a hardcore KI fan. I COMPLETLY understand that anyone else than me, will NOT see the 60$ version being the full experince and being annoyed by that, and even moreā€¦ thinking that the 120$ version is insaneā€¦ people will just go to some other franchise thenā€¦ itā€™s better to sell 3 copys at 60$ than one copy for 120$ā€¦ and thatā€™s just the way things workā€¦ ESPECIALLY when itā€™s not an entirely new game.

And @BblackorchidD ā€¦ PC users arenā€™t skipping Gold for KIā€¦ Gold isnā€™t a KI specific thingā€¦ itā€™s for ALL Xbox users who wanna play onlineā€¦ PC doesnā€™t have anything resembling that, except for subsciption based games, but thats also an EXTRA subscription on the Xbox for the few sub-based games there is on consoleā€¦
How can you in all seriousness sit there and think itā€™s only fair that PC players should pay a fee?
That would without a doubt scare almost the rest of the people away, that didnā€™t get too scared from the crazy pricetag

Yes, I do. But thatā€™s my opinion.
No one HAS to do anything.

I will be playing Kim Wu on 3/29, all that matters

So you donā€™t care about the success of the franchise?
Oddly enough, itā€™s often the most hardcore points of view, that will kill their favorite franchisesā€¦

It seems like youā€™re only talking from a ā€œI think this game is worth 400$ so EVERYBODY else should think the same, or not play it at allā€ point of viewā€¦ which is just narrow mindedā€¦
Or it could be ā€œIf they get it cheaper, I feel cheatedā€ versionā€¦ but thatā€™s just the way is is being an early adopterā€¦ you also expecting you phone to have the same value in a year???

Iā€™m sorry but to all yā€™all who said that bundling all 3 Ultra Edition Seasons together for $60 wont happen and was unfair. Look what just happened.

If any of you wanting the complete bundle already bought a season in the past few days (say discounted S2 or S3 pre order) and the Complete Edition turns out to be a better deal for you, you can contact Xbox support for a refund.

Explain the situation, and that bundle pricing has only just come to light, and what theyā€™ll do is revoke the licenses so you can buy the Supreme Edition at launch. ā€œNo refundsā€ has become more of a guideline than a rule now.

I find their online text chat to be the best option, theyā€™ve helped me put regarding sudden unexpected price shifts in the past.

I think if you got S1 Ultra free on GwG, S2 Ultra on offer last week and pre-ordered S3 Ultra then that [I]may[/I] still be cheaper. Maybe not if youā€™re on PC, and if youā€™re on PC I imagine you didnā€™t get S1.

THANK GODā€¦ Was slightly afraid since the season 3 price was still 40ā€¦

You guys did good, it still amazes me I can loose faith in you guys (MS & IG), you have only done good thingsā€¦ sorry :frowning:

Iā€™m sorry for being ā€œnegativeā€, but the lack of info always stirs this forum and sometimes myself upā€¦ if we just had information before the launch was pretty much there, you could do nothing better.