When should I be using Shadow Payload Assault?

As subject really - at the moment I use it for chip if they nearly dead or to give me time to chunk u/get walls up - what opportunities are there that I should be using it please? =)

Oh and to save making another topic - is there ever a reason to use light or medium buttons with peacemaker? At the moment I just use heavy with the high low mixup.

After a HP or HK, it will combo. So for example, with 2 chunks:
Hk>shadow payload>set wall>m. Payload>ruin

There are very interesting setups with enough chunks, meter, and proper spacing [quote=“UKTyrant, post:1, topic:13953”]
Oh and to save making another topic - is there ever a reason to use light or medium buttons with peacemaker? At the moment I just use heavy with the high low mixup
[/quote]

You can confirm a ruin or a Natural disaster from them

It also combos from close MP, so he can get it after a medium manual too.

1 Like

Yeah, I only mentioned some examples, but there are ways to combo mid combo, with other normals…

You can do it after a successful HK AD mid-combo as well.

thank you guys - really helpful

1 Like

I’ve tried this setup in the past and it often gets broken on the attempted ruin, even if I use the shadow version. :cry:

Yeah, its breakable by the rule of not using a breakable hit before ruin. But if you use it from a combo or you hit with a normal during shadow payload, it can work

Yeah, sure… All of which are also breakable. It’s not that it’s breakable that bothers me, but that they know the strength to break it.

With one chunk
Opener, manual mp or manual hk, shadow payload, place wall, ruin

Only the manual its breakable, and its a very easy setup to do. I dont find it easy to break

I already know about that one and use it often.

I dont know what you know, but mentioning it may help others who doesnt know, so you can save comments like that

I wasn’t trying to be mean…

Neither me. I mean, your reply helps nobody, while someone can find helpful mine. You know Aganos stuff, share it instead stating that “you already knew”.

And believe me, I didnt want to be mean, seriously

I was merely making a reply. Don’t read so much into it…