When do we get 3.4 patch notes

The 20th is soon dont tell me no stream nothing

Rukari already confirmed we’re getting the patch notes on Monday. Will there be a stream before then? We don’t know.

Fair enough, I’m curious about this new Sadira mechanic, as well as what they intend to do with Eyedol.

I’m more curious to see omens and shagos accessories.

1 Like

The only thing I want of Shadow Jago is that mimic skin. That mimic skin Shadow Jago is probably the best looking one of the bunch.

where did he confirmed that? a link? please @SonicDolphin117

2 Likes

Idk that omen mimic skin looked pretty good to me.

2 Likes

Take Eyedols Club away and give it to Sadira.

1 Like

I suppose I walked into that one…

thank you

2 Likes

no way . lol im nope bulk enought to jump with that ting .

2 Likes

Monday

1 Like

Hey it’s Monday where are my notes /s but seriously I’m way too hyped for Tuesday >_< too many things coming out at the same time

Personally, I’m hoping nothing major happens to Gargos. He already got a pretty major nerf the last time with the minions losing their meter gain.

Oh, yeah, & his Ultra getting nerfed down to 2. I mean yes, 4 was too much, but only 2 when so many others get a 3rd with recapture? lame.

& before anyone says anything, no I don’t multi-ultra every chance I get. In fact I rarely do, but like with everyone else in the cast, it’s nice to know you can style when you really want to.

2 Likes

But does one actually count bugs as buffs/nerfs?

My hopes too despite my last thread. Either way whatever happens to him I’ll still continue to play Gargos. I haven’t had this much fun with a character since Wulf.

2 Likes

I belive a shorter range in air reckoning its guaranteed

Was this confirmed to be a thing?

It was confirmed, but not exactly when and how

2 Likes