What're 5 things you get called "Yolo" for? 😏

You’d be surprised how often it works though. It’s pretty funny LMAO!

1 Like

Just do you until someone makes you pay for it.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Sometimes when ppl see the unexpected, they blame you. Ppl want you to respect them. That’s a losers mentality. Play until they make YOU respect them.

3 Likes

These words are golden.

1 Like

Play as you like bro, I dont want to bash anyone.after all its ranked, who cares

1 Like

Shadow command grab is unreactable.

You’re right. It’s not, but no one should be standing directly in front of Thunder if he has meter. The set ups for his shadow command grab are very visible, because there are only a few of them. Raw, Flip out, or reset; in either situation all the opposition has to do is hold up, & then punish.

You are indeed right about this though. That grab is NO JOKE.

1 Like

I get called Yolo just for playing Riptor. Yeah, she has some all or nothing moves, but it’s meant to catch you off guard because I’ve conditioned you not to think about those moves. I’ve conditioned you on throws and sweeps, whoops hit my overhead. Eat another Flame Carpet setup.

People just be salty.

1 Like

Almost all his moves are unreactable.

How do I get punished if i get blocked by footdive? I swear Im too far away to really be hit most the time.

If you get blocked by a foot dive?

This is certainly an audible affirmation.

I main Sadira… Everything I do is considered YOLO. :3

1 Like

Seconding the Riptor thing. Safe or not, all of her moves are just associated with “let’s try this and hope it works”.

Also yeah, a surprising number of Jago’s moves get called YOLO. Hard punch wind kick I get, but like all of his other openers are actually pretty safe to just test the water with.

2 Likes

Shadow Jago’s Divekick is super punishable. The surge version is just really fast and hard to predict so it’s a little more difficult to actually punish, but the frame data suggests it’s punishable, and considering that the surge divekick leaves you at point blank range to be punished, the opponent will have good position to try.

The non surge divekick though is not safe at all, and if blocked leaves you open to extreme punishment. The opponent actually regains control over their character before Shadow Jago’s feet even hits the ground again, and there’s so much recovery to his landing.

1 Like

I’m a victim of yolo playing XP eg. some Jagos will jump backwards and in my attemp to punish them they’ll hit confirm, same for Glacius players that only use cold shoulder, jumping backwards and ocassional shatter u.u

1 Like

I sometimes get called out for YOLO’ing when I rush in as Zenyatta and pop my ult to delay overtime for those few precious seconds.

Oh, you meant in KI… :wink:

1 Like

I feel like I’m YOLOing every time I press s.HP as Tusk.

1 Like