What we LOVE about KI PRAISE & APPRECIATION

I love picturing Riptor as a big cat, and making cat noises while I play her.

ā€¦ Iā€¦ butā€¦ what?

Try it next time you play as her. Itā€™s hilarious and your opponent will be so confused.

I donā€™t play as Riptorā€¦ Does she have cat-like movements, iyo?

Sheā€™s got that cat-itude.

1 Like

He loves, big cats.

ā€¦ and he cannot lie!
You other brothers canā€™t deny!

ā€¦ Iā€™ll stop now.

1 Like

Fulgore and the announcerā€¦thatā€™s why I love KI

(I like the other characters as well)

1 Like

The diverse cast, play styles, music, stages, just the overall atmosphere is just hype as can be.

1 Like

yeahā€¦i think alien in mkxā€¦couldā€™ve looed betterā€¦he looks more man than creatureā€¦like a man in a suitā€¦now I know what you guys are sayingā€¦alien was a guy in a suitā€¦but in te moviesā€¦they made alien seem more creaturelikeā€¦I also like how ki incorporates things for their guestsā€¦like arbiters overshield

Well, the Alien in MKXL is supposedly spawned and evolved from Barakaā€¦ itā€™s non-canon lore, but thatā€™s what the trailer showed. Hence why it takes features from him.

However, the technical reason is because NRS made Alien like that due to their X-Ray system. The X-Rays work on humanoid beings only.

Shouldnā€™t this topic be in the Feedback forum?

I canā€™t wait to see the detail of the new stages and I think first thing I will do is record Kimā€™s vox and make red hair beats headphones extreme boots Kim, black hair Kim white hair Kim, purple hair Kim, blue hair Seoul Kim, and pink hair Kim

Canā€™t wait to hear Kan ra theme on thunder stage or Hisako theme on Glacius stage orchid theme on Aria stage Glacius theme on fulgore stage
Raptor theme nowhere lol

You guys think they will let us have the training stage as a selectable stage???

What about the KI 2 still shot stages??? Would love Kimā€™s KI 2 dojo or Easter island! Orchids ki2 helipad! Gargos castle with the claw firepots

1. I bought an XBO because of one game: KI. The prior console I bought wasā€¦an N64. Thatā€™s how hyped I was.

2. They really, truly give a damn. The mechanics, the music, the characters, the announcer ā€“ it all has such a deep respect for the games that came before it. And theyā€™re passionate about it.

3. IG and DH are both incredibly well cast as developers for KI. They know the genre

4. Every character brings something interesting to the table. There arenā€™t 20 of them same archetype.

5. Kyle mode

6. Net play

7. PC and Xbox cross play

8. SADIRA!

9. The amount of stuff they share with the community. Some people will never be satisfied. Rest assured many of us appreciate what you guys (IG) share. Streams, posts, World Cup, etc.

1 Like

Wowā€¦ There is just so much to love about this game. I will list some of what I like about it. This is not in order, or ranked or anything. I could like number 265642 more than 1, for example. Also I might update it later when I think of something else.

1. The flipping combo system!!! It is so good. Easily the best fighting game combo system ever made throughout all time and eternity. In other games with long combos, it is completely one sided, and if you get hit, you just sit there and watch your character get beat up for however long. You can use the same combo over and over again if you hit. But in this game, it is two sided! If you get predictable and use the same combo, youā€™ll get broken! You can shorten your combos to make them less likely to be broken, or bait the opponent into breaking, but you break their breaker instead! Well, since this is the Killer Instinct forum, I bet you all know about the combo system. But I could go on and on about it. So good.

2. The diverse cast of characters! There is a ton of variety here. Each character has several unique mechanics that only they have. And more stuff along those lines.

3. This game is full of style! The way that those ā€œSUPREME VICTORYā€ letters appear and shine is so good. The character designs are just so COOL!!! Plus, you can customize them to fit your tastes better.

4. The stages are amazing!!! Best fighting game stages ever. They are so detailed and unique for each character that has one!

5. The announcer. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!! You can even use the classic one, which is what I do.

6. Frame data! Hitboxes! Damage! The developers were actually considerate enough to make this stuff visible for hardcore players! (Unlike Super Smash Bros 4!)

7. The Arbiter! I am a Halo fan too. I am sooo hyped for when he comes out.

8. Shadow Lab! It is a great mode. Itā€™s like amiibo but more fair! And more transparent with your shadowā€™s behavior. It is much better than regular A.I.

9. Those particles! Like the ones from Jagoā€™s Endokuken or Orchidā€™s firecat. They look cool.

10. The soundtrack is really good!

11. The character re-designs are great mostly. The new characters fit in well with the old ones too!

12. A bunch of other things!

This game is fantastic. One of my favorite video games of all time, easily.

1 Like

That was AWESOME. thanks for that I love the passion.

The guy at GameStop replaced my jammed Xbox controller for me!!! I do still want to get a fightstick, but mostly wanted to be set for season 3 launch.

Funding might happen after tax filing!

1 Like

I agree. When youā€™re getting comboā€™d youā€™re still playing the game. You donā€™t have to wait for it to end. Oh man, getting juggled in Tekken is an absolute test of patience! KI for the win!

1 Like

Speaking as an outside fan (my first time actually playing will hopefully be next week on PC)
MONSTARS! Iā€™m a guy who loves monsters, more than human characters and KIā€™s cast hits me in a good spot with that.

Itā€™s hype as hell to watch

And oh mah lawd that music

1 Like