What to buy: Supreme or Definitive Edition?

Definitive edition comes with shadow Jago and Gold/Platinum Gargos and some free gold skins.

Supreme edition does not come with shadow Jago and Gold/Platinum Gargos. and you need to pay for gold skins (it is currently unknown if you will be allowed to buy gold/platinu Gargos sepperately in the future.)

Outside of the actual game the Definitive edition also includes app that contains character bios, behind the scenes video interviews, and even moar concept art.

just purchased and installed definitive edition for PC

If you already own supreme edition for windows 10 PC, and you also spend the extra $$ to download the definitive edition, the definitive edition download bundle is only about 6GB. I already own supreme edition for PC and this is what you get, or at least what I got…

*Everything included with supreme edition except the bonus KI Gold (all season 1 2 3 characters and retro costumes)
*Shadow Jago
*Gold and platinum skins for gargos.
*A separate shell package application with extra art/videos/ soundtrack / character story/bio stuff which is like a big gallery mode including an option to launch the default killer instinct app

some people are saying their got extra gold skins - I did not - GOLD skin pack 1 and 2 are still available for individual purchase for 7.95 each in the skins store even after installing the definitive edition bundle.

Also I saw some people saying you get some premium character accessories included with definitive edition - I cant see any. every character accessory still needs to be unlocked if you have not already as far as I can see.

Also to state the obvious, you don’t get any mimic or shadow skins - the only extra skins you get are the 2 x premium gargos skins.