What should Kim Wu 's intro quote be and her end quote be?

here is an idea for her intro and end quote

Intro: backflips into the air and lands whipping out her nunchucks like a true dragon master “Face the might of the dragon guardian”

Outro: “You are truly an unworthy opponent” throws her nunchucks into the air and does a flurry of kicks ending with a jumping roundhouse kick, catching the nunchucks and strikes down with them knocking the cameraman down (camera angle change like her KI2 outro)

2 Likes

I would love it if she says nothing in the intro. Just does a quick Bruce Lee style nunchuck demo. Maybe looks down her nose toward her opponent. (Works for an outtro too.)

For the outtro I’d like to hear her say something introspective to herself. Like “These lessons are harsh but necessary.” Or something polite but condescending to the opponent like. “Do not despair, we get stronger with each fight.”

1 Like

I thought of her saying in Korean:

당신은 준비가되어 있지.
(Roughly translates to “You are not Ready”)

I think it will suit her well for her intro. Then outro just be her exercising her power. Some cool nunchuck stuff, then pose & Freeze.

1 Like

Judging from general outro, she may be interrupted by the stats screen lol

‘seems that you-’ SWOOSH BAM! (stats screen)

2 Likes

Loved the KI2 info animation on Kim Wu stats page that had her stretching on the hill

2 Likes

I know exactly the one you are talking about. Lol

3 Likes

I have best Km Wu’s intro and outro!

Intro: 글 번역 사용 알고 있었다 !

Outro: 당신이 구글 을 사용하는 이유는 다시 번역 ?

1 Like

Definitely agree that her dialogue should be Korean.

Don’t see many full-on Korean speakers in 2D fighting games.

Haha! You got me.

Kev’s Face:

3 Likes

LOL!!! Shhh… Do not tell anyone…

3 Likes

I’m already curious

4 Likes

That face omg

4 Likes

Why not have Kim Wu speak Chinese and Korean as well as English and overall be multilingual instead in her case? :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Did she even speak English in KI 2???

1 Like

Kim Wu did not actually but it was Japanese rather that she spoke in back in KI2 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d like Korean/Chinese overall. I think it would be cool for the character. Like Sadira and Thunder, just her native tongue.

1 Like

According to Adam Isgreen Kim Wu is finished, So she has what she has.

2 Likes

to be fair i wouldn’t know the difference too much!

off to Korea on monday!

ill have to listen closely! haha

1 Like

Let’s raise the bar

Her intro quote should be different depending on her opponent and in line with her backstory or that of others. Another 3 years of hearing the same quotes would be too much.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone would deny that we need that. But given the current system and no news of such an implement in S3, we’re sticking to 1
That doesn’t mean we can’t have suggestions for multiple.
For Kim (in Korean/Chinese):
Vs. JAGO- Intro "There is something sinister within you."
Outro "I will help you cleanse your demons."
Vs. WULF- Intro "There is still some humanity left in you."
Outro "You must focus on taming the beast."
Vs. MAYA- Intro "The Night Guard were brave people."
Outro “You need to be stronger to keep the legacy alive.”

That’s all I got for now.

3 Likes