What portion of the full experience does the early access version represent?

@developers

I’m just curious, is this like 50% of the full scoop? 60, 80%? I’m enjoying the mode so far but I can’t help but wonder how much more is yet to come with the full release. Will Omen and Shago’s accessories/colors be in this package? More Guardians? Even more consumables and relics? Will Eyedol be ready on the 20th? How much more godlike content can we expect?

1 Like

I’dlike an estimate aswell, mostly just to temper my expectations. In these cases its easy to expect too much otherwise.

Yeah, that’s basically why I want to know also. Is there going to be like twice the relics/consumables/guardians? How many skins/shaders to unlock? I don’t want to assume that there will be a ton more, I’d rather know a general idea of how much more to expect.

Also will there be the ability to purchase item packs that hold more valuable items but at a higher cost similar to the guardian packs?

*Also love the ability to grind out missions and be able to afford highest priced pack, unlike experience with NBA2k :unamused:

1 Like

My prediction models show 80%.

1 Like

No Global Ending means it’s not finished yet.

Wasn’t there an ending though? Gargos is defeated, he released the energy of the other shadow lords and everyone lives happily ever after. Might not be the most climactic ending but its there.

I think they said on stream that the ending isn’t final.
Fingers crossed that everyone gets their own unique, personal endings!

2 Likes

I thought gargos and eyedol were the only known SL right now and that the ichoriens were like “light lords”.

I was referring back to the last Shadow Lords stream with @rukizzel. They said there was supposed to be a Global Ending.

The ending says lord(s), I don’t know.

Guess I’ll have to go re read his dossiers then.

[quote=“TheSkullAddict, post:10, topic:14119, full:true”]
I was referring back to the last Shadow Lords stream with @rukizzel. They said there was supposed to be a Global Ending.
[/quote]Yeah, I was too. From what I could tell this is a “global” ending that all characters get for beating Gargos.

[quote=“Fwufikins, post:8, topic:14119, full:true”]
I think they said on stream that the ending isn’t final. Fingers crossed that everyone gets their own unique, personal endings!
[/quote]I don’t remember that but if so, that’s cool with me.

So far we ar eloving the mode (me and @Jeffron27

though I do hope every character gets a cutsecne.

2 Likes

So gargos wasn’t born a shadow lord. He was whatever he is but ended up siphoning other astral beings and that in turn turned him into the supreme shadow lord. Master of shadow energy.

So that right there seems to be that the ichorins didn’t harbour shadow energy. They seemed to have their own specific power.

Well whatever he was I can sort of see the character having a Satan/Lucifer like origin. He doesn’t start out as a shadow lord. But his rise to power made him a shadow lord.

Pretty much. He was like an omen (except he most likely had a physical form to start with.)

I think the term shadow lord is just a title, the astral plane is like the realm of shadows and those beings who have exceptional control of shadow energy rule it are the shadow lords. Probably each world in that realm had a “shadow lord” and Gargos went around slaying them all and absorbing their powers, then enslaving the planet afterwards.