What is your KI mod wishlist?

Shadow / mimics fixed ( full time invisible body ) with glowing eyes and distorted voice.

More colors for mimics and shadows like silver and black
Silver and Black colors (yin yang themed) for ex shadow effects.
Fixed retros - KI2 Fulgore, KI2 Orchid, KI2 Sabrewulf. KI1 Thunder.
Explicit ultimates - no censorship
Fixed HUD - Lockout icons display over character avatar at the upper corner of the screen. Toggle for lockout icon display above the shadow bar.
Combo breaker display with strenght based on colors - Heavy combo breaker= red, Medium combo breaker = yellow, Low combo breaker = blue
Red Hood skin for Kilgore
MGRR skin for shago
Hulk buster skin for Aganos
Joanna Dark skin for Orchid
Dark Queen skin for retro Orchid
Yoshimitsu skin for Jago
Standard Cinder full time without mask and pad/knee shoulders
Toggle for flippouts and stagger

3 Likes

:unamused:

Can’t un-censor something that isn’t censored to start with.
I mean the Ultimates aren’t like the Joker’s fatality or Cammy’s crotch shot in her SFV intro where there was an earlier version that was altered before release. The Ultimates were made to be seen the way they are.

3 Likes

Additional mod wishlist:

• Old Shadow Effects a.k.a. Season 1-2 Shadow Effects and Blue Shadow Meter. (Not saying I didn’t like the current one, but it’s for nostalgia purposes.)

• Old lighting for Season 1 and 2 stages. For bonus, new lighting for Season 3 stages. (Again, for nostalgia purposes.)

I’d be fine with just the classic costumes being in. Non edited, just how they looked back in the day.
This guy needs a KI1 Jago skin.

Alternate colors would be great. Been wanting a pink retro Jago for a while now.

a stage for Mira 
 :smirk:

5 Likes

Would it be possible to have console mods for k.i like they do for fallout

1 Like

Hmm. I suppose make Jago bald, give him a new costume or add the old Shadow Jago sounds for him.

The only thing I want, more costumes created for the characters. I wanna see this game get the SFV costume treatment and get a ton of awesome costumes.

Real Classic Thunder is my Number 1 Top priority Mod I wish to get a hold of after that

Retro Fixes for
Saberwulf
Glacius
Fulgore
TJ.Combo
Maya
Riptor
Aria (Aria from the S1 Ending Cutscene)
Kim-Wu
Tusk and Gargos

KI2 Orchid

Gender Swap Costumes

Original Call of sky added as an extra move for Thunder obviously offline only because you can’t mess with online play when it comes to moves

Comic Book Version Retro Eagle

Stages for Omen, Rash, Mira, Raam, Eyedol, Killgore, Shin Hisako and Eagle

No Mercies

Shadow Costume

More Accessories for Omen and Shadow Jago

Season 1 Arcade for All characters

and if I can some how make my own Characters then I would do that to be it a whole new character or a skin of Exciting ones starting with Adding Comic Book KI characters in

Bascily everything I want in KI now but the Devs will not do

I would like this Make a mod on the computer and transfer it over to Xbox