What is the biggest number of shifts you've ever had in shadow lords?

What is the biggest number of shifts you’ve ever had in shadow lords?
I’m currently on turn 33 on normal difficulty, my team is Yago, Arbiter and Eyedol

1 Like

I take it you mean largest number of turns? On Normal I had a run of 72 turns. I just finished a Godlike run with 52 turns (I’m #12 on the Godlike leaderboards :sunglasses:).

Not really trying to boast, but I could stretch it pretty much as long as I want. It just entirely depends on how many Shadoworm items I want to use. If I keep using Shadoworms, the corruption always stays low (I reduce the corruption almost same rate as it increases). Both of those runs I listed, I could have gone longer but I decided to stop using Shadoworms and just intentionally increase corruption and end the run to beat Gargos. Got bored of playing same characters turn after turn.

I think I’m done using Shadoworm. It makes the run lose tension because I’m never really in any danger of losing zones. Future games I’m just going to see how long I can last without using that item.

2 Likes

my longest run was 270+ turns I believe by using the same method, using shadoworms item.

I am mostly playing shadow lords to level up my characters and unlock dossiers but having trouble with unlocking Omen dossiers. they just wont unlock.

1 Like

WTF guys?! Mine was 13 turns, lol

2 Likes

While I’m not exactly sure how high because it’s been awhile, I can tell you I was the first player to break 100 (before that there was a rumor that it wouldn’t go that high)…I’m wanting to say it was about 123 turns, maybe 130-something.
Oh, and IIRC it was on the easy mode.

1 Like

I think 27 turns was my longest one.

1 Like

I had about 70 i think… but i cant remember… I went for a pretty long time.

1 Like

66 on my first Normal run I think, I haven’t tried the Shadoworm method yet but the highest count I saw was like 300 or so.

1 Like

For a seconds I thought it was “number of shitss taken in SL” LMAO

2 Likes

I had around 35 and I was feeling like it was too much.

1 Like

Players that are REALLY good and understand the mode really well, or know the shadowrm trick, will prove that Shadow Lords can last foreever.
####Forever
###Forever
##Forever
#Forever

1 Like

Sandlot.jpg

1 Like

My last turn was over 120. I started during the Kilgore preview, unlocked him and kept it going up until last week. I believe it was 127 turns.

I made a screen shot on XBL, Ill see if i can find it and confirm.

1 Like

something like that. My shadoworms inventory got empty around stage 290. I did hold the line until stage 315 (I guess).

Without any Shadoworms, I got to stage 110.

Both on normal runs.

I can’t remember. Although I have to say; I almost read that title wrong. Were it not for that f in “shift”…it would be just a tad too personnel.