What game characters can you relate to?

There are now couple of game characters whom I can relate to: Ori (Ori and the Blind Forest, Ori and the Will of the Wisps) and Tokk (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

For Ori, I can definitely relate to him as I too lost a parent and overall had a deceased parent, specifically my dad as he passed away back in either 1996 or 1997 from cancer (more specifically bone cancer if I recalled correctly) when I was still in middle school.

For Tokk, I can certainly relate to him in that over a period of time I have developed rather cynical views on certain things and overall now share a cynical outlook AND perspective over certain aspects of BOTH life and the world (and according to Tokk, “Bah!” :+1: :sunglasses:)

Sub-Zero, Yin and Yun, Cassandra, Sophitia, Armor King.
I can relate to these characters because they have siblings.

Even though I main one of them.

2 Likes

I can totally relate to Ren Amamiya (P5 Protag), Ryuji Sakamoto, Futaba Sakura, Goro Akechi and Yusuke Kitagawa from Persona 5.

Hisako… Because I’m ALWAYS Hungry. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness though I think I relate to the Chosen Undead in the Dark Souls characters the most… Despite his/her Good intentions they wind up doing some rather questionable acts just for curiousity’s sake.