What does your phone's home screen look like?

We had a thread like this for desktops a while back, but I’m curious what people on here have their home screen set up to look like. I spent this afternoon messing with mine to make it look like this~

1 Like

Algidus (one of my custom KI characters) guards the lock screen, while Glacius is on the home screen. -w- Commissioned an artist by the handle of orcbooty to do these pieces and they turned out splendidly.

5 Likes

[quote=“OhAnodyne, post:3, topic:21678, full:true”]orcbooty
[/quote]

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s just Ashi from Samuri Jack.

3 Likes

I’m not one for Live Wallpapers due to how fast they can drain battery life but I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Omg beautiful!! Where did you find that

I REFUSE TO GROW UP!

:joy::joy::heart:

4 Likes

prolly catch another ban but whatever.

“do you like boobies…? do you like guns…?”
-Yolandi, Die Antwoord

6 Likes

I havent changed default wallpaper in my LG since I bought it, same for computer desktop. Idk, just dont care.

Kazumi and Shinko.

My background. Sorry no screenshot, faster to just upload the image.

My icons look really bad from me trying to customize them with an app. So here is my blank lock screen, followed by blank Wallpaper.

(I have this lock screen image, above, cropped. So that the center vertical bisection of his body is on the right border of my screen. This way I see his right side, and some background to the left of it.)

(Too hype ^_^)

1 Like

I may have OCD…

I used to do that, now I use the pages themselves to sort :sweat_smile:

There just needs to be a system.

My backgrounds are family oriented, at first because my wife kept asking me why I didnt have any :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But now that I just had my second kid, 2 week old son James Logan, I couldnt not put it there, especially with such a proud looking big sister :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Been binge watching Jojo lately felt it was right to have this.

2 Likes

1 Like

Bugs Bunny (character sheet)

2 Likes