What does your Desktop look like?

This is something the old Mugen Forums did every once in a while.
It was pretty fun while it lasted and I figured it could be just as much fun here as it was there!

Just take a screenshot of your home screen and post it here for all to see and get some inspiration from!
For those who don’t know how to do it, here’s the method I use. It can also be used to nab some sweet screens of a video that’d make a sick wallpaper!

1. Press 'Prt Sc" on your keyboard. (This will capture everything being displayed on the monitor at that time)
  2. Open Microsoft Paint or any image editing software you use.
  3. Once it’s loaded up, press “Ctrl + V” to paste your captured screen into a photo.
  4. Now save your photo anywhere you’d like and voila! You are finished!

Alrighty. Now that that’s finished up, I’ll start first. Here’s mine!

made it myself

1 Like

Nice! I’m digging the zodiac signs. Here’s mine. The wallpaper changes every 15 minutes or so.

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

I like it simple

1 Like

1 Like

I havent changed default win10 wallpaper for almost 2 years.

Idk, I just dont care.

2 Likes

Mine cycles through various pieces of art by simon stalenhag once every minute. Some examples:

2 Likes

Omg you have nothing in the desktop you monster

4 Likes

1 Like

My laptop doesnt work anymore, well it kinda does but it takes 20 minutes to do anything. I had the default ASUS background, I had an Mortal Kombat X one 2 years ago when i played that game religiously, but i went back to default.

1 Like

wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Kind of difficult to see, not currently home so can’t take a screen capture at the moment.

3 Likes

I would give close up shots, but there’s not much point. It just has the hero art for each KI character, plus I have a whole folder full of them, and they just cycle through the images randomly, so there would be too many pics to share here.

1 Like

mine looks sort of like this 95% of the time:

the other 5% it looks like this:

So expensive. Great program though.

which one?

Premiere Pro, isn’t that the software there?